The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Eidolon Crashing Application

(PSN)Alivair

Every time I go to do an Eidolon hunt it will crash the entire application upon breaking the first limb. I've tested this solo, with friends, and with randoms to try to get an idea of what is causing it. No matter what weapons, frames, or even necramech, it will still crash. 

7 minutes ago, (PSN)Alivair said:

Every time I go to do an Eidolon hunt it will crash the entire application upon breaking the first limb. I've tested this solo, with friends, and with randoms to try to get an idea of what is causing it. No matter what weapons, frames, or even necramech, it will still crash. 

I did 3 earlier today on PS4 and there were no crashes at all.

If you've actually tried multiple frames then the main solution right now would be to delete Warframe and re-install it. Sucks cause it'll take a while but if its not widespread then its you. Also, if you keep your games stored on an External HDD then re-install the game directly onto the PS4. Otherwise you may have to do it all twice.

51 minutes ago, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

I did 3 earlier today on PS4 and there were no crashes at all.

If you've actually tried multiple frames then the main solution right now would be to delete Warframe and re-install it. Sucks cause it'll take a while but if its not widespread then its you. Also, if you keep your games stored on an External HDD then re-install the game directly onto the PS4. Otherwise you may have to do it all twice.

My game is stored directly on my hard drive. I've also tried re-installing. At this point i'm unsure of what would cause that

Archived