Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What I Absolutely Miss In This Game

Deservate

First of all, I want to apoligize for my bad grammar

After 300+ hours of Warframe, I finally discovered what I missed in this game: a REAL machine gun. One with a large clip, a slow firerate, high damage, high accuracy and high recoil.

I know DE is making a new machine gun (what I heard) but I doubt if it woupd be one like this.

Please comment about your opinion

1 One with a large clip,

2 a slow firerate,

3 high damage,

4 high accuracy

5 high recoil.

1 Soma's is pretty large at 100 bullets per magazine.

2 That would not really make sense for a machine gun... they're typically quite rapid. I dont think Ive ever had a slow machine gun

3 Supra

4+5 these two things contradict one another ?

2 That would not really make sense for a machine gun... they're typically quite rapid. I dont think Ive ever had a slow machine gun

3 Supra

high accuracy and high recoil don't contradict each other.

Think of it like high recoil, low bullet spread. Accuracy is "does the bullet go where the cross hairs are"

Edited by SteeleTheShow

3 Supra

I see where he is coming from though.  Soma IS outta place a bit with the size of its magazine for what it does and compared to other similar weapons in the game.

Basically I think the gorgon with higher damage and instead of the spin-up just a slowed down fire-rate.

4 + 5 don't really contradict each other, but I blame battlefield for making people think HMG's are supposed to be able to be used like sniper rifles.  I've seen this in other game forums as well people criticizing the HMG for not being "realistic" because in battlefield they can practically snipe people with them.

HMG is the real life spray and pray weapon, er... um... suppression system, yeah.