Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echoes of War: Banshee & Mirage Prime Vault: Hotfix 31.1.7

[DE]Danielle

Hello! We have run the script to deliver the inbox message with the evolved Protovyre Chest piece for those affected by this issue we fixed: 

• Fixed completing the Protovyre Sentient killing challenge not awarding players with the evolved Protovyre Chest piece. 
    • This was caused by finishing missions in unusual ways, the most common examples being to complete a Quest mission that immediately leads to another,  or by exiting a Railjack session from the Abort menu instead of returning to the Dojo.  This would mark off the upgrade challenge as being completed, but fail to deliver the Protovyre inbox message.

4 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:
    • This was caused by exiting Railjack from the menu, which would fail to deliver Protovyre inbox message if challenge was completed.

What about lost bonus affinity from exiting Railjack Via Abort Mission? 

Shouldn't that technically be counted as part of the mission reward and be granted to our gear if we see the mission complete screen rather than having to Dry Dock in order to get this bonus affinity?

Hello! We have run the script to deliver the inbox message with the evolved Protovyre Chest piece for those affected by this issue we fixed: 

• Fixed completing the Protovyre Sentient killing challenge not awarding players with the evolved Protovyre Chest piece. 
    • This was caused by finishing missions in unusual ways, the most common examples being to complete a Quest mission that immediately leads to another,  or by exiting a Railjack session from the Abort menu instead of returning to the Dojo.  This would mark off the upgrade challenge as being completed, but fail to deliver the Protovyre inbox message.

Hi DE,

Thanks a lot for the fix but I am not receiving any Protovyre Apex in my inbox, do I need to some mission to trigger it?

6 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hello DE, thank you, but I am still not seeing the evolved armor pieces, nor did I receive the Protovyre inbox message. 95/95 sentient challenge for me.

6 hours ago, valkyriepilot said:

Hello DE, thank you, but I am still not seeing the evolved armor pieces, nor did I receive the Protovyre inbox message. 95/95 sentient challenge for me.

Just to add, I was able to successfully evolve my Protovyre Ephemera without issues just a few minutes ago. I got the the Inbox message for that and the corresponding Protovyre Emergent Ephemera in my Inventory. But still no Inbox message for the Protovyre Emergent Armor pieces, nor do I see them in my Inventory.

Hope you can resolve this soon, it would be a waste to run Sentient missions now while the issue persists.

7 hours ago, Zetoo94 said:

Hi DE,

Thanks a lot for the fix but I am not receiving any Protovyre Apex in my inbox, do I need to some mission to trigger it?

7 hours ago, nkarchaic said:

Same here. I still haven't gotten the items...

7 hours ago, valkyriepilot said:

2 hours ago, Troll.Romeo said:

I have not receive my evolve set pieces as well. I checked my inbox and still nothing.

59 minutes ago, XzibitusaK said:

I also still haven't received the Protovyre stuff, even though I'm at 95/95 with the challenge.

35 minutes ago, valkyriepilot said:

Just to add, I was able to successfully evolve my Protovyre Ephemera without issues just a few minutes ago. I got the the Inbox message for that and the corresponding Protovyre Emergent Ephemera in my Inventory. But still no Inbox message for the Protovyre Emergent Armor pieces, nor do I see them in my Inventory.

Hope you can resolve this soon, it would be a waste to run Sentient missions now while the issue persists.

Oops! A bit of a misunderstanding occurred, the script will be run sometime this morning! I'll update here once we have let that baby fly officially. Apologies for the chain yank!

4 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Oops! A bit of a misunderstanding occurred, the script will be run sometime this morning! I'll update here once we have let that baby fly officially. Apologies for the chain yank!

We're firing up the script now! 

Edit: The script has been complete! 

Thanks a lot Danielle ! 🤩

On 2022-02-26 at 3:46 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Strange, I still haven't receive the Apex armor in the inbox despite completing the 375 Sentient kills challenge before this update. Tried relogging and finishing an Orphix mission with the same result. 

Archived