The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Built Warframe disappeared, PS5

(PSN)AncientAce

Hi, new player here. I’ve been doing the missions (at Mars now) and received the Rhino mission reward blueprint. Just finished building the Warframe in the foundry. “Collected” it and it’s disappeared. I have extra inventory space as I only have the starting frame. It’s not found anywhere, the blueprint is even gone. I thought to just reset my PS5, still gone (also the video footage restarted so no proof other than I should at least have a blueprint from mission completion). I thought it was lag from busy servers. Next day still nothing.

I can post what I was using for Mag. Was in co-op with clan mate doing one of their missions. After mission completion went to ship to pull out completed Warframe from foundry, unsuccessfully.

Please advise, thank you.  

Seeing as Rhino's blueprint is purchased from the market I'm gonna guess that there's some confusion as to the blueprint you had.

I expect it's just a component of the frame (frames consist of three components of chassis, systems and neuroptics) that you have crafted. The blueprints for these components are obtained from defeating the Jackal (random as to which one you get).

You should still have that built component in your inventory.

You need to craft the other 2 components and then purchase the Rhino blueprint from the market (for credits) and then you use the 3 crafted components to craft the Warframe.

If you purchase the Rhino blueprint from the market then that blueprint should appear in your foundry and it'll tell you which component you have and which 2 you still need.

Archived