Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After 40 Runs...

Genoscythe

... of t3 capture in order to get the orthos prime blades, I can only say NO.

No, DE, an unreliable RNG is not the way to go, especially if you want to get that ONE item, but you wont get it, no matter if you play 100 hours for it, no matter how hard you try. Also Drops 2.0 didnt fix it, and your latest update also did not.

I have really tried hard, farmed keys, begged other players for keys, but no blades. I did the same once for mag prime systems, latron prime receiver and the dakra prime blade, but never took so long to obtain 2 items.

The farming for those blades is not only the time for the void missions themselves, but for looking for keys in the chat or farming them (which is also incredibly hard, because most I got was t3 extermination or survival, and other lower tier keys)

So, how do we fix this? Actually I have no Idea...

Or, hey, wait, this migth be something:

Based on the chance to get an mission ending reward, you get one SURE drop of it every X missions (like for orthos prime blades: 11% chance to get normally, so rougly every 10th mission would be an orthos prime blade) This would of course only count for certain, rare rewards, not for the common and uncommon ones.

Because with the current RNG, I could theoretically NEVER get those blades, and in my opinion this is just the worst case how a reward system could work.

So, if we had a guaranteed chance for some rare items, we still would have to play enough missions, could get them by luck earlier, or would at least have a guaranteed drop after playing a certain amount of missions.

Please, stop torturing players with that horrible RNG.

Didnt know where to put this, as its a level ending reward, I just put it into level feedback.

Edited by Genoscythe

I gave up on fang prime blade and orthos prime blade about a month ago. I'll just wait for the trading kiosk and hope someone would be willing to trade it to me. 

same.

on topic:

many people have suggested that DE give us a token system for the void.

so far, DE has ignored this plea, and has continued to just make everything even more rng dependent.

I gave up on fang prime blade and orthos prime blade about a month ago. I'll just wait for the trading kiosk and hope someone would be willing to trade it to me. 

I got a Fang Prime blade a few hours ago while trying to get Braton Prime Receiver.

ill have agree and disagree , ive personally been trying to get my last item for my frost prime with no luck at all , and I do mean the frost prime system.

so after the new RNG came out I managed to obtain all of mag parts with in 4 hours without touching a t3 mission. I got my darka in no time along with the bronco prime and the paris prime all parts obtained.. it would seem the frost prime system is a pretty hard to obtain when compared to mag prime.