Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steel Path Void Fissures

MeanderingBeing

I would love void fissures to be on steel path as well. Doing Lith defense missions is just so painfully slow and boring at end-game levels and damage output. Hell, even getting enhanced spawns would make it more fun. As it stands now I just have a huge stockpile of lith relics I never want to crack lest I fall asleep playing a lith cracker

I recommend running either captures, exterminates or rescues with something like:

• Volt + big AOE weapon (ex.: Kuva Bramma) + infested mobility;
  • Titania + thermal sunder subsume;
  • Nezha;
  • Mirage;
  • Any Warframe that allows you to move and/or clear fast + infested mobility.

Capture is the fastest way for me to open my relics, exterminate and rescue takes a bit longer but it's still faster than doing defense or survival fissures.
How fast you're able to finish these missions really just depends on how fast you and/or your teammates are. I still think we need a way to open relics more efficiently and I'm kinda hoping Angels of Zariman brings that to the game with the new game modes but my expectations are low for this specific scenario.

That's what I do if I wanna go fast. I do wonder if people that care about speed-ish relics also run rescues/exterminates or do y'all just wait out till a capture rolls around?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2022-04-14 at 1:17 AM, TheArmchairThinker said:

Are you really sure you'll enjoy fighting against level 100 just to open a lith relic with no extra thing given? This is a pattern I usually see where allowing things on higher level ends up with another demand to get more rewards because it requires "more effort".

Positive. I never asked for more reward; steel path has its own rewards like steel essence and acolyte spawns. Void Fissures have their own extra rewards as well. I just want to do lith and meso fissures without having to crack open a book.

On 2022-04-14 at 4:17 AM, TheArmchairThinker said:

Are you really sure you'll enjoy fighting against level 100 just to open a lith relic with no extra thing given? This is a pattern I usually see where allowing things on higher level ends up with another demand to get more rewards because it requires "more effort".

i also want this...every steel path mission can have an acolyte spawn besides a few outliers and if i can farm my 100s of lith relics at the same time i would.

Archived