The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Operator to Garuda bug.

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_

I've been running into a bug often on garuda.

Basically if I go operator and then switch back to garuda and I happen to die...  garuda loses her ability to use her claws.   ( I have a primary and secondary equipped, but no melee).

This is unlike other bugs where dieing can cause you to lose all control over your warframe except movement.....  I can still jump, shoot, use abilities  everything except melee.   I can also go back to operator and function normally.  Use any other gear/vehicles normally.  

But like the bug where you lose all control this one resolves on death.  (not falling into pits or using /unstuck).  

----------

This may be limited to railjack?  I cant recall where all I have been when this bug has happened.  Its pretty impossible to die anywhere else except in an archwing in railjack as garuda lol.   

--------

But i mean respawn mechanics needs revamped.   There are so many states and conditions you can be in when you die,   and when you respawn it seems like its really hard for the game to put you back into a starting position,     Being in a warframe with all the correct weapons and controls.     

Archived