The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

In game is LAGGY!!! Warframe

Playing in a match is a nightmare due to lag, delays between shots, doors not opening, and more.. Ever since Angels of the Zariman update is right around the corner everything is non-playable? I understand each update may cause this issue but tbh.. it’s annoying.

I my self run Fiber Internet w/ lan cable I get up to 1,000 Mbps Up and download speeds? So I know it’s not my internet connection.
My friend is also experiencing the same thing.

... imagine the possibility of releasing crossplay with Angels of Zariman... I'm pretty sure that it isn't actually going to happen tomorrow, but lets imagine that  the possibility is right there...

... Now, imagine that they are upgrading, or whatever they're doing, their servers for that...

Or better yet... imagine that there are active cyber-attacks happening that are crossing through the same connection nodes that go between you and the host player, because there's no centralized server like a regular MMO has, and that your experience is suffering a negative impact because of it... Obviously, it isn't your fault, but its also isn't the host player's fault and even less DE's fault.

A lot of things may happen between your PS5 and whatever else you're reaching at as a client player.

Archived