Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gif Thread

Hexosaurus

2 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

You think you are so smart, dont you? 

Incognito or not I still have my ways of finding that data, you just have to know how.tumblr_nh3ntqtchr1rcufwuo2_500.gif

As for your mother, I am sorry to hear that and apolagise for my rudeness.tumblr_o060w3d0L21ul0mw5o1_400.gif

That is an interesting number of friends you picked though, hum.tumblr_nk5e8bG02D1u1jt9no3_500.gif

Well the number of friends is right i counted it myself and recounted it so i'm right.

loop money cash dollar paid

Also the maximum number of friends the human brain can have and still manage them is 150.

3 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Well the number of friends is right i counted it myself and recounted it so i'm right.

loop money cash dollar paid

Also the maximum number of friends the human brain can have and still manage them is 150.

Well thanks for letting me know.tumblr_o51d9nKRJR1vp3jsgo10_r1_540.gif Here, have a butterfly.

1 hour ago, GhostSwordsman said:

Back to Battlefield 1, set in WWI

seagif.gif?dpr=1&auto=format&q=75

I prefer the old Medal of Honor.tumblr_o4dd6yuuEY1r7sijxo1_500.gif Ah the nostalgia.

Bonus:tumblr_lo6xx0sdX01qbohddo1_400.gifGif8.gif
Cats...give them a target to defend and they will do it with their lives...no joke.

Spoiler

mr-meowers.jpg

R.I.P our hero17402_550x250.jpg

2 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

I prefer the old Medal of Honor.tumblr_o4dd6yuuEY1r7sijxo1_500.gif Ah the nostalgia.

Cats...give them a target to defend and they will do it with their lives...no joke.

Reveal hidden contents

mr-meowers.jpg

Ah the old freddie videos. The Simpsons homer simpson bart simpson angry season 16

16 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Reveal hidden contents

mr-meowers.jpg

reminds me of when i played Battlefield 1942

loopzook-o.gif

And the award for most confusing anime of the year 2012 goes too!animes black rock shooter garotas

I am serious, the damn thing constantly goes from stuff like thisanime anime girl black rock shooter(no homo) to this899ee4e4681badd1fcd6b93477fe4e87.gif.

Glad my head didn't explode while watching it...waittumblr_mbhn6vW21P1rtb8qzo1_500.gifAHHHHHHH WHY THE HELL IS MY EYE BURNING LIKE THAT!!! SOMEBODY CALL A MEDIC QUICK!!!

4 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

And the award for most confusing anime of the year 2012 goes too!animes black rock shooter garotas

I am serious, the damn thing constantly goes from stuff like thisanime anime girl black rock shooter(no homo) to this899ee4e4681badd1fcd6b93477fe4e87.gif.

Glad my head didn't explode while watching it...waittumblr_mbhn6vW21P1rtb8qzo1_500.gifAHHHHHHH WHY THE HELL IS MY EYE BURNING LIKE THAT!!! SOMEBODY CALL A MEDIC QUICK!!!

tumblr_lqjrc4H1Ff1qae9sho7_400.gif

1 hour ago, ninja234 said:

Again with the goddamn anime.  giphy.gifIt's driving me so insane i wanna rip my testicles with a goddamn fork.

I can shoot them off with my cannon if you want.pv black rock shooter favorites anime

It will be faster and less painful, trust me.

PS: Don't agree unless you are sure.