Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Closer Look At The Zanuka

FrothingLoins

Lmao. How about you dispute my claims rather than just say they're wrong?

There are rescue missions but how about you pay attention to who you're rescuing and what Lotus says?

There's never any claim that the person you're rescuing is Tenno.

People have been making intelligent counter claims all throughout the thread. You're just being blinded by what you think is right and are unable to consider other possibilities. 

What intelligent counter-claims? I have dispelled them all by pointing out the fact that Alad Vi killing the Tenno himself would be a giant loss of potential profits.

Rescue missions have Tenno operatives along with double-agents, informants and other valuable personnel. The only counter-points to my statements have been

"LOL TEEMOS CANT BE INTERROGOGRATED" and "TELEPORSMATIONS HAZ BE INSTANT." (Which is pretty silly. It's completely logical to accept the possibility that their may be a considerable wind-up and processing time before something as complex as a living organism could be transmitted across the solar system).  Nothing has been approached from a Lore stand-point and the fact that the Tenno are in fact profitable has not been intelligently disputed.

So please, either make an intelligent counter-claim in accordance with established lore or get the fark out.

Edited by FrothingLoins

What intelligent counter-claims? I have dispelled them all by pointing out the fact that Alad Vi killing the Tenno himself would be a giant loss of potential profits.

Rescue missions have Tenno operatives along with double-agents, informants and other valuable personnel. The only counter-points to my statements have been

"LOL TEEMOS CANT BE INTERROGOGRATED" and "TELEPORSMATIONS HAZ BE INSTANT." (Which is pretty silly. It's completely logical to accept the possibility that their may be a considerable wind-up and processing time before something as complex as a living organism could be transmitted across the solar system).  Nothing has been approached from a Lore stand-point and the fact that the Tenno are in fact profitable has not been intelligently disputed.

So please, either make an intelligent counter-claim in accordance with established lore or get the fark out.

So how do you explain the orange rings around Mag's parts at the end before she's rescued?

If she was supposed to be teleported then why is the machine about to cut up the warframe when she's still inside?

Here you go Frothy

If you read the in game lore section on Corpus, it very clearly states that Corpus Dissect captured Tenno.

It also clearly says that Salvaged Orokin technology drives the corpus profit machine and that the corpus view Tenno and their warframes as the very best in Orokin salvage. I'm sorry, I don't think, based on what lore is available, that Alad would care about interrogation of captives. He wants the technology, not military advantage. He risked and mostly lost an entire system to get these captives. Moreover, these captives were not active Tenno., any info they have would be massively outdated as they were in cryopods.

Having living thinking Tenno in this situation would not increase profit and likely incure additional costs. Warframe operating Tenno are know for their lack of communication skills, which means interrogation would be pointless. Keeping live fresh-from-cryo-statis Tenno around would also not increase profit, and incure costs for care and feeding of a brain damaged vegetal with only rudimentary knowledge of combat. Keeping live prisoners around costs money. If those live prisoners don't talk (Warfarme users) or don't actually know anything (Cryo Stasis), then their just sucking resources. Chunk'um and use them for parts is far more cost effective.

There also does not need to be a teleporter at all. More likely were looking a stasis field holding all giblets in place after the cutting.

Edited by Brasten

Does Anyone Notice that Alad V Sounds Robotic when He says "By my own hands the void will devour you."

Don't forget during the starting of the gradavis He said he is setting up a Trap. and during the cutscene were the xray comes over Mag, The Mag stops Moving. Now this is all hypothetical. Could it all be a ruse. Could someone eles be in the warframe?  And did anyone Notice as soon as the neck peice was broken on alad V , The stuff on mag was stopped(excuse me i'm blind.)

The Fact is. We won't know anything more till the update comes out.

Edited by Ixxyness

No, Tenno are not valuable alive, The reason they can use warframes is most likely some form of gift from the Orokin giving them the ability to use warframes, you can dissect them to try and find the reason why, but you can't interrogate a augmentation from someone.

Here you go Frothy

Excellent information! But I am firmly standing on my stance that Salad  is not the one dissecting the Tenno. I'm guessing Tenno are interrogated and then dissected. This would require whole tenno separate from their Warframes, which Salad is providing. Furthermore if these Tenno were not trained operatives they would not be inside Warframes at all.

Boom.

No, Tenno are not valuable alive, The reason they can use warframes is most likely some form of gift from the Orokin giving them the ability to use warframes, you can dissect them to try and find the reason why, but you can't interrogate a augmentation from someone.

Then why are Tenno operatives found outside of their Warframes in rescue missions?

Again, Boom.

Excellent information! But I am firmly standing on my stance that Salad is not the one dissecting the Tenno. I'm guessing Tenno are interrogated and then dissected. This would require whole tenno separate from their Warframes, which Salad is providing. Furthermore if these Tenno were not trained operatives they would not be inside Warframes at all.

Boom.

Please watch the video closely.

Alad's cutting beams were active on the Mag before she was freed. He was going to cut her apart with her still in the suit.

Edited by Brasten

Please watch the video closely.

Alad's cutting beams were active on the Mag before she was freed. He was going to cut her apart with her still in the suit.

Who's to say how long they have those beams on for? We didn't see the gap in time between Excal's "freezing" and his cutting.

You accuse me of basing my statements on conjecture, then conjecture right back.

Please learn debate skills.

Then why are Tenno operatives found outside of their Warframes in rescue missions?

Again, Boom.

Rescue missions are getting removed, After the rescue missions are removed, probably the only place where we will see the Hostages is in the grineer lore diorama, wich they were executing in group to be humiliating or something.

And for the love of all that is holy, stop saying "Boom." every time you use that same argument.

Edited by Rettycombine

"LOL TEEMOS CANT BE INTERROGOGRATED" and "TELEPORSMATIONS HAZ BE INSTANT." Nothing has been approached from a Lore stand-point and the fact that the Tenno are in fact profitable has not been intelligently disputed.

in all my time playing rescue missions (not that much TBH) the target was always referred  too as "the rescue target" or the "tenno operative", now, the later could hint them for being Tenno, Could.

1. the could be non-warframe Tennos, we dont have enough Lore to dissprove them, or a Lotus agent that work with the Tenno.

2. they could be place holders (the Tenno operative model is not ready yet), like Naked-nick when he was the target and every one thought that's how Tenno looked under the warframe.

so until further proff, we cant confirm that the rescue targets are Tenno.

profit :

like I and the other stated, Tenno wont revile secrets, adding to the fact that according Lore the Corpus slice and study Tenno AND that the slicing is happening ON a Corpus city, slicing Tenno on the spot is logical, he just send the fresh parts to the labs and the scraps to the biding winner.

Teleportation :

the Corpus are Superior/on par with the Grineer tech-wis, and the Grineer have instate (atleast short rang) teleportation (Flame blades, Vor), so saying that the process take time is really illogical.

why not build a cage, teleport the Tenno in, send him/her on his/hers marry way and slice the warframe? works great considering only short-rang teleportation.

and with long rang you cant explain why mag was still in, did he kepet her there to just slightly fell the bury before being teleported? thats wasted time, and time is money.

what we have in the trailer is, Alad paralyzing Mag (not talking about ecxal as he could be empty, tho I believe he was not), the cutting beams start to work, full power (same animation as in Excals final moments) and not stopping untill broken.

when Mag is free the Tenno is still inside.

saying Alavd keeps them there up untill the very last moment is an option, but the easier explained one is that he simply kills the Tenno.

The Tenno operatives... It's not at all clear what they are. They could BE Tenno. Or they could be operating on our behalf.

, and be some form of Tenno sympathizer, perhaps disillusioned corpus or the unseen but conjectured colonists? Personally I think there is too little information on the operatives to use them as support or evidence in our discussion here.

in all my time playing rescue missions (not that much TBH) the target was always referred  too as "the rescue target" or the "tenno operative", now, the later could hint them for being Tenno, Could.

1. the could be non-warframe Tennos, we dont have enough Lore to dissprove them, or a Lotus agent that work with the Tenno.

2. they could be place holders (the Tenno operative model is not ready yet), like Naked-nick when he was the target and every one thought that's how Tenno looked under the warframe.

so until further proff, we cant confirm that the rescue targets are Tenno.

profit :

like I and the other stated, Tenno wont revile secrets, adding to the fact that according Lore the Corpus slice and study Tenno AND that the slicing is happening ON a Corpus city, slicing Tenno on the spot is logical, he just send the fresh parts to the labs and the scraps to the biding winner.

Teleportation :

the Corpus are Superior/on par with the Grineer tech-wis, and the Grineer have instate (atleast short rang) teleportation (Flame blades, Vor), so saying that the process take time is really illogical.

why not build a cage, teleport the Tenno in, send him/her on his/hers marry way and slice the warframe? works great considering only short-rang teleportation.

and with long rang you cant explain why mag was still in, did he kepet her there to just slightly fell the bury before being teleported? thats wasted time, and time is money.

what we have in the trailer is, Alad paralyzing Mag (not talking about ecxal as he could be empty, tho I believe he was not), the cutting beams start to work, full power (same animation as in Excals final moments) and not stopping untill broken.

when Mag is free the Tenno is still inside.

saying Alavd keeps them there up untill the very last moment is an option, but the easier explained one is that he simply kills the Tenno.

Teleporting from one part of a ship to another versus teleporting Light-years away are two different boats man.

And saying Salad simply kills the Tenno completely discredits the Corpus "Profits first, Profits foremost" mentality. I mean hell, he could sell live Tenno to Sargas Ruk to be Greedy Milk udders to turn a buck for god's sake!

Teleporting from one part of a ship to another versus teleporting Light-years away are two different boats man.

And saying Salad simply kills the Tenno completely discredits the Corpus "Profits first, Profits foremost" mentality. I mean hell, he could sell live Tenno to Sargas Ruk to be Greedy Milk udders to turn a buck for god's sake!

light years? we never left the sol system in this game O_o

the Void is some kind of subspace, in the sol system.

remember that Alad is on a Corpus city, a Gas city orbiting a gas giant, and as a city, it probably has labs.

just teleport the Tenno there, the distance wont be that great.

and if its too far, teleport it to a ship and send them off to a prison, Alad is just meters away from open space after all.

Edited by EagleRise

Who's to say how long they have those beams on for? We didn't see the gap in time between Excal's "freezing" and his cutting.

You accuse me of basing my statements on conjecture, then conjecture right back.

Please learn debate skills.

I am presenting factual visual evidence which you are deliberately ignoring.

Fact: Mag is still in her suit.

Fact: Cutting beams appear during the fight (time 2:48),

These two facts alone say that he's cutting her up alive. If you want conjecture back up back facts here it is. The cutting process is on a set or automated sequence. Alad does not initiate the cutting out as he is in a winning position as of time 2:48 in the trailer. Zanuka just broke Volts shield and Rhino's Iron Skin. He has no reason to rush the process and "lose profit" by killing the Mag before she is removed (teleported) from the Warframe.

All facts and evidence point toward the cutting processing being used on Warframe wearing Tenno without them being removed from their suits first.

As further conjecture it is more likely that a Stasis field is being used to both hold captives in place and prevent messy gore, then such a precise Teleportation system is being used to remove the Tenno from inside the Warframe.

Edited by Brasten

I got the impression, that there was a ritual aspect to Alad's referencing the void. A "and now I shall consign your cursed soul to the void" type of line. It's confusing because the void could also mean the Orokin void, or, less plausibly, the interstellar void. I admit this impression is largely conjecture on my part, but I read his two void comments as a fancy way of saying, "gelfling, you die!" Some support for this thought is there in how he uses it the second time, telling the Tenno squad he will send them to the void personally.

Edited by Remitevji

I blatantly stated I supported the Grineer. The Tenno are killed eventually. They are not killed during the Warframe disassembly process. It doesn't make sense that the Corpus would waste something so valuable. Please get out of my thread now since you lack the ability to fully comperehend written statements.

Then why are their rescue missions with captured Tenno? If they weren't valuable they would be killed on capture!

Maybe some fail of a Corpus thought it be cool to capture a Tenno. Maybe other Corpus members DON'T kill Tenno. It could be just Alad V. that kills them. Remember Alad V. is the screw up child of the Corpus. The Council is the head of Corpus.

Maybe some fail of a Corpus thought it be cool to capture a Tenno. Maybe other Corpus members DON'T kill Tenno. It could be just Alad V. that kills them. Remember Alad V. is the screw up child of the Corpus. The Council is the head of Corpus.

Alad V is "Grineer Relations" for the Corpus. That's established, meaning he is an important part of their heirarchy.

Alad V is "Grineer Relations" for the Corpus. That's established, meaning he is an important part of their heirarchy.

And yet in the end the Council stopped funding him... Oh so important when the plug is pulled, and no one is paying you.

the reason u dont see the initial warframe moving is thats its been shut down, so he cant squirm about, Mag was moving as a way for us to see the process in which he does this. The tenno was most likely killed in the process in which would make extracting the tenno inside the warframe alot easier, as opposed to keeping this dangerous creature whitin this immensely powerful machine

These two facts alone say that he's cutting her up alive. If you want conjecture back up back facts here it is. The cutting process is on a set or automated sequence. Alad does not initiate the cutting out as he is in a winning position as of time 2:48 in the trailer. Zanuka just broke Volts shield and Rhino's Iron Skin. He has no reason to rush the process and "lose profit" by killing the Mag before she is removed (teleported) from the Warframe.

All facts and evidence point toward the cutting processing being used on Warframe wearing Tenno without them being removed from their suits first.

As further conjecture it is more likely that a Stasis field is being used to both hold captives in place and prevent messy gore, then such a precise Teleportation system is being used to remove the Tenno from inside the Warframe.

Quoted for obviously observable facts. The corpus are killing our brethren!

You do realize Tenno don't talk right? Alad calls them mute himself. So if they don't talk then why would he try to interrogate them? Mag was inside the frame. The Corpus and the Grineer both expressed difficulty removing Tenno from Warframes, how are they all of a sudden able to do it with magical teleport scans? You are being incredibly dense and you repeat the same crap just to get it rebutted each and every time. Please, no one on the whole damn forum agrees with you and Warframe is a game decided by the community. Even if you were right, DE would twist it to give the people what they want. Even though I am 100% sure you are wrong and DE has no need to do this. Please, stop before you continue to embarrass yourself and establish the reputation as that one dense and arrogant guy on the forums.

Edited by Solaurus

I agree with Brasten. The video is meant to be seen by potential new PS4 players. The intent would most likely be to establish Alad and the Corpus as a ruthless faction that coldly dissects and murders player-characters. That pathos is achieved by the same cutting bonds that hexsected Excalibur beginning to form around a Mag that is helpless and also very much alive. 

The only 'evidence' that OP has given us is that "you can see Tenno operatives outside of their warframes in rescue missions!" Please. No one knows that those captives are. We don't even know if they are Tenno, or if they are just colonists working for the Lotus and the Tenno. It is the same way in which the CIA has employed indigenous operatives in almost every covert op to date from Nicaragua to Afghanistan, but that does not make a sympathizer or a tool a CIA agent.

Ultimately, OP lost all credibility the moment he started saying things like "Boom" and "learn debate skills". You must either be one of those subpar debaters who think they know all there is to know about logic...or not a debater at all.

Sad.