Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I'm Thinking About Writing A Warframe Story...

Wrath_Of_Chrysalis

Have Excalibur if you want classic. 

Maybe Trinity with the Rhino and FP, as they make a great pair with Nekros as well.

Nekros: Soma Reaper Prime

Trinity: Braton or Braton Prime

Rhino: Boltor, Ogris

Frost Prime: Ignis 

Note for sentinels, maybe create your own, so like pets from war; like Alad?

Edited by 123Olympian

It all depends on the story you want to tell as well as the personalities and characteristics you attached to each of the frames. Not everyone has the same idea of what defines a Tenno using "Excalibur" or "Banshee", so it's all on you, buddy.

I was thinking that a group of Tenno wake up from Cryosleep thousands of years later, with the Grineer, Corpus and Infested completely gone, and the legends about the Tenno lost by time...maybe a crossover later in the story?

I was thinking that a group of Tenno wake up from Cryosleep thousands of years later, with the Grineer, Corpus and Infested completely gone, and the legends about the Tenno lost by time...maybe a crossover later in the story?

That actually sounds like fairly uncharted territory. Obviously, you'll have to decide how the conflict was resolved. If you want to stick with some sense of realism and you set it to where the Tenno win, I wouldn't make it a TOTAL victory. There are losses and sacrifices in war, so a total victory won't get that across all too well.

Also, you'll have to explain that, if the Tenno won/lost, why they and all other traces of the other factions are gone. This is probably all obvious to you, but I felt I should outline a couple of things anyway.

That actually sounds like fairly uncharted territory. Obviously, you'll have to decide how the conflict was resolved. If you want to stick with some sense of realism and you set it to where the Tenno win, I wouldn't make it a TOTAL victory. There are losses and sacrifices in war, so a total victory won't get that across all too well.

Also, you'll have to explain that, if the Tenno won/lost, why they and all other traces of the other factions are gone. This is probably all obvious to you, but I felt I should outline a couple of things anyway.

I know what you mean, but did I say the Tenno won? Maybe it was the Infested or Grineer? It still is a WIP for the plot though. I was thinking time erased traces of the Tenno, while the Grineer/Corpus destroyed each other eventually. But I did say I might make a later part a crossover... Edited by Wrath_Of_Chrysalis