Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Can't Guard Cancel When Reloading The Vectis

0xCAFE

Background:

With all secondary and primary weapons that I've used, it's possible to reload faster by doing something to interrupt the reload animation when it reaches 75%. For example, you can start a reload and guard when the reload is 75% complete. The reload will finish if you guard at that point or later.

The Bug:

You can't do this with Vectis.

You can't do that with Sobek and Strun Wraith either.

Right now, Strun Wraith's reload is bugged in the sense that it finishes the instant that it starts. I can't comment on Sobek.

Some weapons you can, and others you can't. Being able to finish reload before it's done is a bug.

Which weapons can't? Can you show me where a DE employee confirms that finishing reloads at 75% is considered a bug?

Right now, Strun Wraith's reload is bugged in the sense that it finishes the instant that it starts. I can't comment on Sobek.

Which weapons can't? Can you show me where a DE employee confirms that finishing reloads at 75% is considered a bug?

I sent a message to Grineeer, so we'll wait to see what he has to say.

I think that realizing that Strun Wraith auto-reloads is a bug should tell you that reloading at 75% before reloading is finished is a bug. I don't know why it should be, and the only thing I can figure other than that is that the reload meter is just boggled.

I sent a message to Grineeer, so we'll wait to see what he has to say.

I think that realizing that Strun Wraith auto-reloads is a bug should tell you that reloading at 75% before reloading is finished is a bug. I don't know why it should be, and the only thing I can figure other than that is that the reload meter is just boggled.

I disagree. As Flaming_Snake pointed out, reload canceling is a concept that pre-exists Warframe. I think DE implemented this intentionally. Fact is, reload cancelling works with most weapons and it hasn't be "addressed" for several patches. Have you heard back from Grineeer?

• 2 weeks later...

I disagree. As Flaming_Snake pointed out, reload canceling is a concept that pre-exists Warframe. I think DE implemented this intentionally. Fact is, reload cancelling works with most weapons and it hasn't be "addressed" for several patches. Have you heard back from Grineeer?

Well, I've been missing in action (just moved into a new home, and Time Warner has been giving me a runaround for the past two weeks, and they're the only folks that service my area!) and I just got back. It says he's read my post, but he hasn't replied. I figured as much, though.