Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gyre requires survivability.

ChaqueXR

4 minutes ago, XaoGarrent said:

If you're using Pillage on Gyre, you're modding for absurdly high power strength, so high that it's going to be overkill once the armor strip is factored in.

Overkill is the point. Rotorswell chains from the inciting enemy to 5 other enemies within sight and range of that enemy. This leads to a cascade of Rotorswell activations when equipped with Cathode Current. Regardless of game mode, I'm left waiting for enemies to spawn more often than not because I'm wiping entire rooms in seconds, sometimes even areas around the corner and down the hall.

She's already stretched extreme thin, and while it is a two for one, you're inevitably going to be, again, robbing Peter to pay Paul.

I fail to see how you've arrived at this conclusion. I mean, my build's right there, complete with notes.

1 hour ago, XaoGarrent said:

[Volt] doesn't get an armor strip either, but he's also got an ability you can dump without regrets, meaning he's got an open slot for an armor strip subsume.

What you're arguing is proving me right, not wrong: You're demonstrating how bad [Gyre's] build flexibility is at Steel Path level.

This isn't even getting into the fact that a frame shouldn't be hinging on a subsume.

kek

You have no interest in addressing anyone else's arguments in good faith.

I've provided plenty of reasoned arguments that you've steadfastly ignored; your DARVO will not work here.