The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

PS4 and PS5 squad issues

(PSN)siewie1

The following issues have been noticed whilst playing with clan members and also open squad missions

- PS4 players load in slower than PS5 which results in either being removed from the mission or loosing the relic that was chosen ( I played with clan mates and lost out on the Titania prime blueprint I was after, which dropped at the end of that mission )

- didn't get any Kavat genetic codes from roughly 20 scans, whilst fellow clan mate got 7 in total over 3 missions

Being in a clan is supposed to benefit all members during members, but due to the above issues, is making it difficult to enjoy the game as a clan or in solo mode.

I do have video clips saved if required

Siewie1

Warlord founder (Deadlock crew)

Furthermore to the main issue, i have find the following issue in void capture missions.

1) once objectives are complete, there is a second capture target appearing once the objective states "get to extraction"

2) void capture mission on hepit today with fellow clan mate. completed the capture mission, then objective changed to 60 enemy kills. once completed a time limit appeared for 5 seconds then disappeared and was prompted by Lotus mission completed and onscreen objective changed to get to extraction. after about a minute we were prompted with mission failed.  Big issue here is that we find one of the rare crates containing a completed forma, which we lost due to this. have video proof if required

Archived