Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Change Zariman bounties.

SpiritTeA

Like seriously, I don’t mind new missions, but in bounties it’s just total BS. It was last drop in cup for me when on Weapon Only Mobile Defense bounty I lost all progress because I used operator’s abilities in Angel fight. After I made all objectives, just nothing happens, I could just leave map because... “No abilities” box was uncheck. And it didn’t fail mission completely when I used ability so I wouldn’t waste more time, it just didn’t tell anything untill I’ve done everything and got stuck.

Not even saying bounties like Void Flood (with kill count) or void cascade with killing Angel are simply impossible to play solo. First one because you simply can’t kill 250(!) enemies in such mode. I closed 12 rifts and with 189/200 enemy count... I got no more spawns neither new rifts appeared. And void cascade is just joke. Angel respawns in 700 meters and while you go there new cascades appear and fill mission failure bar -.-

And bounties swap every 2(!!!) hours! And if you have mo Void Angel+Exterminate you better just go play mission through nods. 

Either make bounties swap at least every 40 minutes or put extermination mission with different conditions all the time.

Archived