Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Recruitment: The Tennic

audiomarty

12/31/13 EDIT: We are now a Storm Clan, please refer to this topic for recruitment. Thank you!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/156669-clan-recruitment-the-tennic/

Tennic_banner_image3c_zps0de7a101.png

Recruiting for a fairly new clan, grab a hold of this opportunity to become one of the first members!

Note: The Dojo is fully constructed with dueling room, parkour course, and all labs with finished research. We have recently upgraded to a Shadow Clan and are actively recruiting for more members. Both newer and veteran players are welcome.

Objectives of The Tennic:

- Utilize our researched technologies to add to our arsenal of weapons

- Allow Tenno fight side by side with others they know and trust, particularly in the Orkin Void and end-game missions

- Provide a "haven" for Tenno to socialize, spend time between missions, duel, etc.

- Promote socialization and utilization of dojo facilities with friendly dueling and parkour

- Expand YOUR weapon collection with a steady stream of Void and Derelict Missions (clan members always have invitation priority)

Joining The Tennic:

- If you are interested in joining this clan, please post in this thread, and I will send you a request. If you prefer, you may also send me a friend request in-game (audiomarty), or a message to my inbox. Remember if you are currently part of a different clan, I won't be able to invite you until you remove yourself from that clan.

- As mentioned above, there are no requirements to join and the clan has a relaxed, casual atmosphere. As a full-time college student in my final semester, I understand video games can be hard to squeeze into a busy schedule.

- Players with a good sense of humor mixed with a little maturity will find themselves right at home.

Extra Information:

- There is Steam Group, setup for easy communication and planning within the clan.

http://steamcommunit...m/groups/Tennic

- Clan symbols and emblems are still in progress, if you have a good idea please let us know. You may very well be able to claim the design of our clan's emblem as your own creation!

- Players who are inactive for over 10 days will be considered  for removal from the clan, based on how recently they've joined, how active they are in general, etc. (Please note: Removal is absolutely not automatic! This is still a casual gameplay clan.)

TL:DR

Clan name: Tennic

Current Size: Shadow

Contact for clan admission: audiomarty

Edited by audiomarty

~~~We have upgraded to Storm Clan!  Please look for our new recruitment here https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/156669-clan-recruitment-the-tennic/~~~

We got an awesome clan going here, with a great core of players!  We just upgraded (as of this post) and we're looking to expand and get more social players!

As a bonus, almost all of the Clan Research is already done!  I believe there's just 1 item left in the Bio research left, and we're actively working on completing it (might already be in progress actually).

Feel free to contact either me or AudioMarty in game for an invite, or reply here!  We check this fairly often and will get you in as soon as we can!

See you on the battle field,

-Canna

Edited by CannaWhoopazz

Hello! I'm currently looking to join the Tennic! Mastery rank 6 with plenty of resources to put into the clan! Nearly got my third frame (Banshee) and am currently main-ing as my Frost Prime. Also sent Audio a friend request and will send you one as well, CW. Already got the resources together to build the clankey, just need to wait a couple hours for my trades to be restored so I can sell a couple mods and get 10P so I can speed up the process a bit.