Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Recruitment: The Tennic

audiomarty

Well, the intention is to stay on the smaller side, but I guess "small" can be interpreted in different ways :D.

Right now I'd say we have about 20 active members, and there's usually anywhere from 3-8ish players online at once depending on the time of day. While we don't plan on becoming too large of a  clan (like 50 + members), there will definitely still be some expansion. However, it's still a tight-knit clan, and it's a long way from becoming to big to know everyone well.

If this fits your bill, add me as a friend in-game and I'd be happy to send you an invite!

Hello, I'm a relatively regular player and have started just before U11 hit. Since then I've played through most content on the galaxy map except the majority of Pluto and some scattered planets across the systems. I'm at Mastery Rank 7 but have yet to find a clan. If you guys have active members around the GMT +5/6/7 region (South/South-East Asia) I would love to join. I mostly play my potatoed Rhino, but am actively trying to find a second frame that fits my playstyle :)

I am, of course, in possession of a multitude of Tower Keys and resources, having never been in a clan and mostly disliking the uncertainty that comes with pugs. I'd me more than happy to share what I can with a small, reliable group I can enjoy the game with.  :)

Hey guys I'm a new player to Warframe. My play times are not set atm but I do get to play for a couple of hrs a day. I've been wanting to join a clan and tackle some higher level content with coordinated groups. If you guys are still recruiting I'd appreciate the chance to join up and learn the game better.

Hey, I'd like to join as well. I'm a rank 3, but I've been playing since god-knows-when - back when snipetrons were around and there were only like two tilesets or something. I have pretty good experience despite the rank.

I'm Mirglip.

Awesome!  

I invited all 3 of you guys now!  PLease check for your invites and introduce yourselves when you get online

We are currently full with those guys, but we have a couple guys about to go completely inactive (which is 7 days without logging on) so we should have room again soon for a couple more!