Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignis / Grakata Models

SharkWithALaserBeam

On a more lore-focused point... How the hell do you modify a machinegun into a flamethrower just by adding a little tube to the end?

How does a Loki not think about removing that void key off of Vor's chest while invisible and hopping its for a level he wants? 

Some things you just don't question. Although modifying a Grakata into a flamethrower is probably something you should question. 

Pretty sure it's low on their redesign priority list. Right now, Gram got a new model, Torid and Ogris might be next (we have no idea), so I doubt Grakata and Ignis will get differentiated.

Why ogris? Maybe torid but the design works. The only problem I have with general weapon design is that the guns won't work. I mean from mag to chamber to barrel to enemy guts functional.

Like, fundamentally the gorgon should only have ~20 bullets in the magazine.

Why ogris? Maybe torid but the design works. The only problem I have with general weapon design is that the guns won't work. I mean from mag to chamber to barrel to enemy guts functional.

Like, fundamentally the gorgon should only have ~20 bullets in the magazine.

I mean, differentiating the two.

As for realism, bleh, Grakata shouldn't hold so many bullets, Embolist has no moving parts, Acrid and Ogris' reload doesn't actually add ammo, you can pretty much double any given mag size.

I don't think realism is high on the priority list.