Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orb Vallis: Defend the Drone - enemies not spawning

Polychroma

In Orb Vallis, when receiving the task to defend a drone from Corpus reinforcements the reinforcements just stop spawning after awhile - rendering the mission impossible to complete.

I tested this issue when it last occurred by standing around for 8 minutes with no reinforcements teleporting in and the drone happily zipping around me.

I eventually resolved the issue by traveling outside the mission range, starting the Abandoning Mission timer and then returning to the mission. Reinforcements then began to teleport in.

I have had the same thing happen to me twice in a row, the first time I aborted the mission. Upon restarting the same bug happened again. Both times enemies started spawning but stopped exactly at the halfway mark of reinforcements defeated. The second time, I tried your abandoning the objective fix and it worked for me too. However, I had to continuously go to the abort distance, wait, and then come back into the area to spawn a small wave of reinforcements each time until the objective completed. 

• 4 weeks later...

Literally been broken since Fortuna Launched.... Enemies only Spawn if you have a Full Squad and even then it can still Bugg out....

But then you do Capture the Containers Bounty and all of Sudden Enemies Keep Spawning.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

At this Point... Just assume it's Intentional....

Archived