Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vault Run : Mission Type Change And This Corpus Dont Die

Chaosdreamer

i dont get your story... you went to capture and it turned to exterminate and then you were not able to kill the capturetarget?

1. it never happened for me in any vaultrun, that the objective changed, but its not completely impossible

2. you should kill all other enemies, besides the capturetarget and get to extraction, its a "normal bug" atm that you see a marker on the map for the capturetarget, but you dont need to kill him or extract him or anything, just get to extraction and lotus will give you a lift, if you killed all other enemies

3. you said "all the orange guys like him bugged"... hmm wtf? i didnt ever encounter a capture mission, where there was more then one capture target, besides lotus told us after extracting the first target, but then the mission wouldnt just switch to exterminate

it sounds like some kind of fairy-tale to me or you encountered a very, very rare event of corrupted code... well you were in the corrupted void, so that would be possible too^^ or you dreamed a chaotic dream and went from bed directly to your computer to share the dream with everyone else ;)

Edited by n8m4r3

i dont get your story... you went to capture and it turned to exterminate and then you were not able to kill the capturetarget?

1. it never happened for me in any vaultrun, that the objective changed, but its not completely impossible

2. you should kill all other enemies, besides the capturetarget and get to extraction, its a "normal bug" atm that you see a marker on the map for the capturetarget, but you dont need to kill him or extract him or anything, just get to extraction and lotus will give you a lift, if you killed all other enemies

3. you said "all the orange guys like him bugged"... hmm wtf? i didnt ever encounter a capture mission, where there was more then one capture target, besides lotus told us after extracting the first target, but then the mission wouldnt just switch to exterminate

it sounds like some kind of fairy-tale to me or you encountered a very, very rare event of corrupted code... well you were in the corrupted void, so that would be possible too^^ or you dreamed a chaotic dream and went from bed directly to your computer to share the dream with everyone else ;)

Yes we went for capture mission , but before we reach the capture target its transformed into extermination mode

1/Did you try since last update , maybe its news, since it never happened to get mission changed in vault before this one

2/We killed him , we did'nt had choise to capture or anything he wasnt the first looking like this also the extraction spot its not showed so lead cancel the run after this

3/the one see "the orange guy" theires more than one looking like capture target

I can't share my chaotic dream with 3 others guys =P (Note , I try'ed my shuriken + ash ult to get him dead , and rhino stomp nothing work against this immortal corpus (It's Salad V news plan, make corpus extermination endless...)

• 3 weeks later...

Well, i did around 60-70 T3 captures in the last week and i didnt still encounter a single mission, where the objectives have changed... but sometimes, if 2 guys try to "inhale" the dead target at the same time, it gets bugged, even worse to use ripline, magpull, sonic boom... it bugs the target almost for certain!