Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR 28 map issue everyone works around a glitch

Jaun8708

Tuesday at 23:19
(  https://youtu.be/bwBrTQpcJYM  )the Video is unlisted and demonstrates the issue or Glitch on the MR 28 map please see if it can be fixed

Wednesday at 00:07

I just finished the MR28 successfully and it tells me i failed and need to wait 24H again

Thursday at 07:46

wow and not to mention that i failed it again because this map is so trash

Friday at 15:33

Oh and not to mention every time I PRACTICE first (Passed) it everytime then go in and do the test then it fails

Do you have Punch Through on that Tonkor?  I just tried that mission and had no problems with explosives detonating on contact when without Punch Through but was able to replicate it with a Punch Through mod installed (Primed Shred).

On 2022-06-03 at 6:49 PM, Katinka said:

Do you have Punch Through on that Tonkor?  I just tried that mission and had no problems with explosives detonating on contact when without Punch Through but was able to replicate it with a Punch Through mod installed (Primed Shred).

here you can see!!

I don't really see the the glitch in the video. There appears to be punch through on the tonkor in the first video, but not in the second at any point, and some lags that are a bit strange when killing eximus, and a possible issue where being staggered mid-throw deletes the canister, but...

Could you be more specific about what the glitch is? Because just saying "look, here, a glitch!" and showing a long video where nothing really seems to be game breaking or stands out, it makes it hard to understand what you're talking about.

9 hours ago, NezuHimeSama said:

I don't really see the the glitch in the video. There appears to be punch through on the tonkor in the first video, but not in the second at any point, and some lags that are a bit strange when killing eximus, and a possible issue where being staggered mid-throw deletes the canister, but...

Could you be more specific about what the glitch is? Because just saying "look, here, a glitch!" and showing a long video where nothing really seems to be game breaking or stands out, it makes it hard to understand what you're talking about.

1 practice has low EXIMUS count But when the real test is on and running the EXIMUS count is Higher especially the freaking frost EXIMUS 
2 Not everywhere the tonkor nor the canester that is suppose to be GROUND to break the canester or let the tonkor explode is collision just the center stage not even the elevate platform

i even went as far as doing the " Practice " 20 x before i go in and passed it 18 times no issue but as soon as i go in to do the qualification instantly fail

Archived