Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is temporal anchor affected by Handspring or Constitution?

(XBOX)Lord ChibiVR

Question

Basically, when protea gets killed while temporal anchor is active, she will not die and instead get knocked down. However, she is vulnerable while knocked down and can get killed before she is able to recover from the knockdown. Primed Sure Footed is also unable to prevent the knockdown (and presumably, that means the helminth abilities that cause status immunity also don't work). So, if the knockdown is forced and cannot be negated, can you reduce it by using Handspring and Constitution to increase the recovery speed? (I don't have Handspring so I can't test it, but it shouldn't be hard for anyone who has it to test it since DE just gave out a free protea to everyone who watched the Summer Games Fest.)

8 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Lutesque said:

My Advice....

Remove Temporal Anchor and Subsume something that will stop you from Dying In The First Place.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

the thing is, everyone does that already so its boring, eximus exist, and also surviving death is an entirely separate mechanic than i-frames (the only other frame who can straight up not die is nidus, every other frame uses a self revive mechanic)

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

the thing is, everyone does that already so its boring, eximus exist, 

Well.... Temporal Anchor itself is Also Boring ...

Look... You don't have to put on Gloom or Roar like everybody else....

Go with Vial Rush or perhaps Mind Control.... It won't stop you from Dying but it could be pretty fun..... 😁.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

and also surviving death is an entirely separate mechanic than i-frames (the only other frame who can straight up not die is nidus, every other frame uses a self revive mechanic)

There's a number of ways you can Cheat Death depending on The Situation....

My personal Favourite is just straight up Running Away... Can't kill me if I'm not There... 👀

Seriously Though..... Temporal Anchor has its uses but it's Terrible for Survivability.... 

14 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Well.... Temporal Anchor itself is Also Boring ...

Look... You don't have to put on Gloom or Roar like everybody else....

Go with Vial Rush or perhaps Mind Control.... It won't stop you from Dying but it could be pretty fun..... 😁.

There's a number of ways you can Cheat Death depending on The Situation....

My personal Favourite is just straight up Running Away... Can't kill me if I'm not There... 👀

Seriously Though..... Temporal Anchor has its uses but it's Terrible for Survivability.... 

If you look in general chat, I literally thought of a build yesterday to use master's summons to spam revive your Vulpakitty so it can keep proccing martyr symbiosis excessively.

5 hours ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

If you look in general chat, I literally thought of a build yesterday to use master's summons to spam revive your Vulpakitty so it can keep proccing martyr symbiosis excessively.

Which is Nice.... But doesn't Help me Baby Sit Defense Objectives.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also why Haven't you Tested Handspring yourself ?

Surely it would be faster than Waiting for a response in the Forum's ? 👀

On 2022-06-12 at 11:44 PM, Lutesque said:

Because then I need to spend plat on a mod that might not even work for temporal anchor. Like yeah, I could get the mod and test it, but I'm going to spend my plat on a Warframe slot for Lavos.

On 2022-06-12 at 11:44 PM, Lutesque said:

Plus it's kinda funny how nobody else cares to test it, despite the fact that people on this channel try to answer questions to help people out and my question would take 5 minutes.

4 hours ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

Plus it's kinda funny how nobody else cares to test it, despite the fact that people on this channel try to answer questions to help people out and my question would take 5 minutes.

To fair... When I'm on Warframe... I'm not on the Forums so it i wouldn't be able to test stuff I see here when it would be most convenient to do so... 👀

5 hours ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

Because then I need to spend plat on a mod that might not even work for temporal anchor. Like yeah, I could get the mod and test it, but I'm going to spend my plat on a Warframe slot for Lavos.

How much does it Cost Anyway ?

Archived