Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignis Or Kunai?

Ohmlettev

Question

Continued from the last episodes, I have made my decision to build Ignis. Now I'm struggle with supercharging weapon with orokin catalysis. Should I supercharge my awesome Kunai in order to pin the enemy to the wall. Or supercharge  Ignis and burn them slowly till the death. Guide me master....

17 answers to this question

Continued from the last episodes, I have made my decision to build Ignis. Now I'm struggle with supercharging weapon with orokin catalysis. Should I supercharge my awesome Kunai in order to pin the enemy to the wall. Or supercharge  Ignis and burn them slowly till the death. Guide me master....

Ignis. I dont have heavy caliber yet and only forma'd twice and my ignis is doing 704 damage a second. The ignis is a hungry beast when you get it modded no matter what faction you are against

because I have only 1 orokin catalysis. or you can tells me how to get the blueprint :P

Alerts (Random & Post-livestream); Events; Market; Giveaways. Many ways but only the Market will grant you a Reactor instantly and easily. Other than that, you can always try and forma the other weapon, and supercharge your favorite.

1. Ignis

2. Despair instead of Kunai

Ignis. Kunai is apparently good (won't know, haven't used it at all), but Ignis does better damage and has AOE, which makes it a godsend for defense missions and anything where there's going to be lots of hungry infested.