item marking function 物品标记功能

Yu.Story

希望加入物品标记功能,不是放置标记。

主要用来标记mod,prime部件,战甲,武器,赋能,蓝图,遗物等,可以对战甲上锁避免失误卖掉,可以对mod和prime部件等标记为待交易或者待出售。

对于蓝图可以标记为待制作/待出售,对于mod可以标记为待升级/上锁/待交易,对于战甲可以标记为上锁/待移植,对于武器可以标记为上锁/待出售。

warframe的物品太多太多了,没有物品功能实在是难以管理,当我想要买卖mod和prime部件时,此时不知道有哪些mod和prime部件可交易,因此无法把物品上传到warframe.market,当有了标记功能后,我们会事先把想要交易的物品进行标记,从而能够丝毫不差的把物品上传到warframe.market,以便于进行和其他玩家进行交易。

1 hour ago, Yu.Story said:

Want to add item marking function, not place marking. It is mainly used to mark mods, prime parts, warframes, weapons, empowerments, blueprints, relics, etc. It can be locked on warframes to avoid selling by mistake, and mods and prime parts can be marked as pending trade or for sale.

For blueprints, it can be marked as pending/for sale, for mods, it can be marked as pending upgrade/locked/traded, for warframes, it can be marked as locked/to be ported, and for weapons, it can be marked as locked/for sale.

There are too many items in warframe, and it is really difficult to manage without the item function. When I want to buy and sell mods and prime parts, I don't know which mods and prime parts can be traded, so I can't upload the items to warframe.market , when the marking function is available, we will mark the items we want to trade in advance, so that we can upload the items to warframe.market without any problems, so as to facilitate trading with other players.

这是一个好主意。我也希望看到添加这样的内容。

This is a good idea. I would also like to see something like this added. 

Archived