Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Null

(PSN)Tomplexthis

That video was only 3 minutes long? Felt like eternity. I sure hope someone is sitting on their desk thinking "Well, guess I can't be part of the gaming industrie afterall", wether it be actual lazy programmers searching for a quick coin, or a greedy salesman, torturing poor souls.

On 2022-07-07 at 9:41 PM, (PSN)Tomplexthis said:

Dude, Oh Your Secrets I Must Know!

Dont worry Warframe, your seat on the throne is forever safe, from uh... this competition of games...

lol

This buggy laggy fps dropping abomination made its way onto consoles for a low price of 20 dollars.

it too has "amazing" co op, 4 player online and splitscreen

with amazing features, such as... well you cant loot a boss chest if you dont last hit the boss, also that chest only gives 2 items

hideous character models, exclusive audio and visual bugs all across the board

All the enemies will warp to you, into your face, through walls, floors, doors, they get stuck in all of them too

There are tons of typos, terrible missing audio files, and empty silent "quests"

But it is a game, like a diablo or something. feels terrible. i wasted everything. 5 races, 5 classes, woo.

---

This game has no real personality, thats what makes alot of games iconic, a story, lore, background, marketable mascots and characters, it needs things that make it stand out. like how ff has chocobos.

Final Fantasy has lalafells...

(those are iconic, right?)

4 minutes ago, (PSN)Tomplexthis said:

why must you hurt me

those potatoes must be exterminated

EXTERMINATED!!

I'm going to be honest, the catgirls are probably more iconic than the chocobos at this point, I just said lalafells because they are more unique to final fantasy. (Also I main male lalafell so...)

Archived