Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR30 Test - I can't use Garuda with her Talons?

derFeef

So I have been practicing and practicing, nothing worked for me for days and it was already very frustrating and I almost gave up.

I finally found a build and I can do practice runs pretty well now. Garuda with her Talons.
But when I want to start the test - it greets me with this message.

AaxYYcb.png

I am still mesmerized about my anger and frustration - is this an oversight? Why let people do the practice run with a build you can't use in the actual test?

It is inconvenient.  They also make you equip a primary and secondary when the MR test is melee only, or arch-wing, or  operator.

The good news however, is just need the weapons equipped not to necessarily use them.  So just equip whatever and use your Garuda talons if that's your strategy.  Good luck with passing your test!

2 hours ago, (PSN)TrevorReznor said:

It is inconvenient.  They also make you equip a primary and secondary when the MR test is melee only, or arch-wing, or  operator.

The good news however, is just need the weapons equipped not to necessarily use them.  So just equip whatever and use your Garuda talons if that's your strategy.  Good luck with passing your test!

Oh how can you use the Talons with another melee weapon equipped?

22 hours ago, derFeef said:

So I have been practicing and practicing, nothing worked for me for days and it was already very frustrating and I almost gave up.

I finally found a build and I can do practice runs pretty well now. Garuda with her Talons.
But when I want to start the test - it greets me with this message.

AaxYYcb.png

I am still mesmerized about my anger and frustration - is this an oversight? Why let people do the practice run with a build you can't use in the actual test?

Oh, that's annoying.

Were you doing all your practice runs before the patch yesterday?  As of now, I get that message at every test terminal.

Garuda's talons aren't counted as melee weapons, even weapons for that matter. You can use garuda's talons in primary or secondary only missions and can't use them in melee only missions since they're technically part of her abilities (her passive). It sucks but that's just how spaghetti Warframe is sometimes

On 2022-07-14 at 7:36 PM, derFeef said:

is this an oversight?

Yep....

On 2022-07-14 at 7:36 PM, derFeef said:

Why let people do the practice run with a build you can't use in the actual test?

Bad Programming ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On 2022-07-14 at 8:40 PM, (PSN)TrevorReznor said:

So just equip whatever and use your Garuda talons if that's your strategy.

It's not that Simple, Mate.... 👀

• 4 weeks later...

Archived