Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yareli secondary reload and fire bug when fighting certain acolytes

(PSN)Yaleling

When fighting Violence or Torment, and riding Merulina Yareli's secondary (I've only been using a sporelacer so I don't know it it just that chamber, kitguns or all secondaries) can lose the ability to shoot and reload. In all cases since the Angels of Zariman update, holdestering and redarwing with the triangle button clears the bug.

Why just these two, I have no idea. Violence kind of makes sense with his nullify ability, but I can't even guess why Torment can cause it. It never occurs with the other 4, or any other enemy in the game.

Prior to the fix in the Angels of Zariman update, Yareli's secondary used to bug out fairly often, being unable to reload and/unable to fire while riding Merulina using any secondary. Pressing the triangle button a few times to put away and redraw the secondary sometimes cleared it, but other times only dismounting and switching to primary a few times would clear it. Thank you for fixing that! It was a pain (if not outright fatal, on solo steel path.) Its just weird that it only happens now when fighting these two, and it isn't as bad, as I've not had to dismount to clear it.

• 1 month later...

I've since encountered the same bug with Misery twice. I still don't know why it kicks in at times but the problem disappears as soon as the acolyte is killed.

(And in case it helps the secondary is a Sporelacer-Haymaker-Splat with the Pax Charge and Casscadia Overcharge arcanes.)

Archived