Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Master Rank Test refresh time

mojacko33

Hi. I just started playing about 2 weeks ago. I am currently stuck at MR7 trying to get to MR8. I already failed 3 times. I fully understand the goal of the test but I would like to give a suggestion to the developers about this system that bugs me which is the duration of the reset/retry being exactly 24 hours. Every time a player fails the test, the time to start the next test plus any delay before starting adds up and eventually the reset time is getting pushed farther and farther. I usually play after work. So eventually I would have to skip a test/day because it will be too late in the night and it would compromise my work. I suggest deducting at least 30 minutes to give us some wiggle room. This applies to taking back to back MR tests as well. TY

1 hour ago, mojacko33 said:

Hi. I just started playing about 2 weeks ago. I am currently stuck at MR7 trying to get to MR8. I already failed 3 times. I fully understand the goal of the test but I would like to give a suggestion to the developers about this system that bugs me which is the duration of the reset/retry being exactly 24 hours. Every time a player fails the test, the time to start the next test plus any delay before starting adds up and eventually the reset time is getting pushed farther and farther. I usually play after work. So eventually I would have to skip a test/day because it will be too late in the night and it would compromise my work. I suggest deducting at least 30 minutes to give us some wiggle room. This applies to taking back to back MR tests as well. TY

DE did eventually switch the 24 hour crafting time on forma to 23, so your wish doesn't seem completely outlandish.

For now, I recommend the practice feature through Cephalon Simaris in the relay.  Practice the test beforehand so you are confident you won't have to deal with another 24 hour wait.

Archived