Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe In Genrel

--Q--TheLoneRonin

Only thing I'm saying, it's good to see a thread pop up to actually make notice they've done an amazing job so far. Even if it is for a good reason, only seeing negative subjects can make the impression people don't like the game, even though they like the game apart from a single flaw or other reasons.

Well, it IS still closed beta, so complaints are kinda expected. Even welcomed, methinks. But you're right, it's somewhat refreshing to find a "first impressions" that is on the whole positive. It highlights the tremendous amount of work that went into developing this game so far--and it's still in CB!

I'm not entirely sure if these posts are actually directed at me, but I'll respond anyway. I only said it's nice to see a positive thread once in a while as well. Of course I know complaints and constructive criticism is more than welcome in a beta, it's one of the major reasons why a developer would want to start a beta with a wide range of play testers, and I'm well aware of this.

Majority of the Complaint are actually positive feedbacks that'll help the developer make this game more fair and interesting. However I will agree that a few complaint are senseless and worthless. They're useless feedbacks from players with no sense of what a Beta is or what is meant by Beta.

It's also nice to have positive comments/compliments during a Beta since it shows the DE that they're heading toward the right direction.