Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I didn't get the evolved set of chest armour after completing Protovyre Ephmera Challenge I

JoyBoy92

Question

Few days ago I bought the Protovyre Leg armour and ecently completed the Protovyre Ephmera Challenge I. So I immediately got the stage 2 of the leg armour. But then I bought the chest armour so do I have to complete the challenge again in order to get the stage 2 chest armour? I'm really confused. Need help.

9 answers to this question

42 minutes ago, JoyBoy92 said:

Nah. It ain't there..only Protovyre Chest Armour and Protovyre Emergent Leg Armour.

According to your text even though you say it shows complete your Legs/Chest are not complete, try equipping all of the armour Chest/Shoulders/Legs then go kill some Sentients then see if it triggers a reaction in your Arsenal.

If still the same I'd place a support ticket. https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

13 minutes ago, JoyBoy92 said:

But it shows that chest piece challange I is completed.

Ah I think I know what is wrong.

When you go into your Arsenal look for the evolved piece it will show each stage of the armour in each stage pick the Protovyre Apex Chest Armor one.

All the pieces are in there separately, the highest tier ones will have Apex in the name. 

4 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Ah I think I know what is wrong.

When you go into your Arsenal look for the evolved piece it will show each stage of the armour in each stage pick the Protovyre Apex Chest Armor one.

All the pieces are in there separately, the highest tier ones will have Apex in the name. 

Nah. It ain't there..only Protovyre Chest Armour and Protovyre Emergent Leg Armour.

23 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

According to your text even though you say it shows complete your Legs/Chest are not complete, try equipping all of the armour Chest/Shoulders/Legs then go kill some Sentients then see if it triggers a reaction in your Arsenal.

If still the same I'd place a support ticket. https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Thanks.. I mailed digitalextremes and they solved my issue.

Archived