Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon Bounty Inconsistencies

Lutesque

Why are Eidolon Bounties not Given The Same Treatment as all the other Bounties ?

1) Let's Start with Immediately when you load into the Bounty....

The Profit Taker Spawns in a Random Location... But the Game Marks the location For You (same goes for Isolation Vaults).... Yet The Eidolon Bounty Does not.... Why ? If there's any Benefit To Hiding the main Objective of a Bounty through out the Entirety of the Open World then I don't see it 👀...

2) Mid Bounty Objectives...

The Profit Taker Pylons are again... Marked for your convenience (same does Not apply to Isolation Vaults but those don't Take place in the Massive Open World Above so it Doesn't Matter).... Not Only does The Eidolon Bounty Not Mark The Shards Or The Shrine.... It instead Marks Every Single Sentient Core For Some Unknown Reason.... Unless I'm mistaken ... You don't Need these To Complete The Bounty... Even if the Game Marked the Shards And The Shrine I doubt Anybody would be able to Tell them Apart from the Sentient Cores Covering Every Inch of My HUD with White Icons👀....

3) Relevant Bounty Elements.

Again.... Profit Taker Heists Mark Anything relevant for Completing The Bounty: DeadNPCs, Datamasses, Consoles, etc (same goes for Isolation/Arcana Bounties).... So Why don't Eidolon Bounties Mark The Lures (Before they are Captured) and Vomvalysts ? Luckily the the Lure Spawns are Predictable but why are the Vomvalysts Spawns So Bad That This Video Needs To Exist 🤔 ?

4) The Loot/Rewards....

Bounty Rewards for Operator Specific Bounties fall under 2 Categories Mission Rewards which can not be Influenced by  BOosters.... And actual Loot Drops which can be affected by Boosters.... This Gives a Good Reason for Why The Orokin Matrices and Toroids don't have to be Automatically Deposited into my Inventory when The Boss Dies (although they can simply Follow the Same Logic as the Anomaly Shards & Void Traces) .... However, Not Only Does the Eidolon Bounty not Have a Dedicated Bounty Reward (it literally Comes up Blank) . Its loot is Not Affected By Anything and to make matters worse.... It's not even Marked like the Toroids....  If there's a Specific Reason why you cant just Deliver The Shards & Arcane Directly Into My Inventory Upon Eidolon Capture/Kill then I'd like to know what that Reason is 👀....

It's at this Point in Every Feedback Thread the OP would Offer Up Solutions to these Problems.... But here's the Thing.... According to The Guidelines... You didn't Ask for Any Solutions and more Importantly, These Issues are Already Solved in other Bounties as I have Systematically Pointed Out....

So Yeah.... I don't Even know How To End This Thread with How Bizarre the whole Situation Is so Uhm.... DE, Please Fix ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ? If you won't do it for me... Then Do it For Clem.

I do not mind the inconsistencies. Finding the Teralyst is occasionally a delay, but over 3+ runs in a night not an issue for me.  Waypoints on lures will save me 10-20 seconds at most. . So almost negligible. But most of the time the lures are where I go, so no time saved at all.

Not having waypoints adds a small learning curve to it.

I do have a lot of problems finding vomalysts. But seeing as others find them quickly enough to duo 6x3, I am pretty sure that is a skill that can be learned as well.

edit: I like the fact that those things are included among what can be improved with gameplay experience. Otherwise it will only be the shooting part that matters for decreasing times.

11 hours ago, Frendh said:

Not having waypoints adds a small learning curve to it.

Yes.... Because what any Game that has been Accused of Having The Worst Tutorial So Bad that you can not play it without the Wiki needs... Is a "Learning Curve" 🤨....

I do have a lot of problems finding vomalysts. But seeing as others find them quickly enough to duo 6x3, I am pretty sure that is a skill that can be learned as well.

This Skill is Called "Seeing The Code" and it's an Exploit that most Developers Try to Avoid.... No developer wants the Player to play the Game by Manipulating it through Knowledge that Literally Makes no Sense unless you are a Developer..... From Software doesn't like it when you lure The Boss into Some Corner where it glitches out and Wont Attack you.... Ubisoft doesn't Like it when you find the Trigger Point that Causes Enemies to Spawn in a Predictable Pattern.... Basically anything you see a Speed Runner do developers patch that Crap immediately because it obviously falls outside of the Scope of the Games Design.... It's an Exploit.... 

What Upsets me more than Anything is Warframe Didn't used to Be This Way.... Vomvalysts used to Spawn in such a way that you Didn't Have to Know this Before.... But then DE changed it and Eidolon Hunts have Become Harder to Finish because Charging The Lures before some Trigger Happy Chroma Kills Terry without this Knowledge is Near Impossible.

DE Probably made it this Way so people Would Complete Fewer Hunts but this was Circumvented when they Figured out how the New Spawning System Works.... Leaving Pick Up Groups in Situations where they never Complete a full Bounty at all because the lures never Charge.....

edit: I like the fact that those things are included among what can be improved with gameplay experience. Otherwise it will only be the shooting part that matters for decreasing times.

Eidolons Appear at night without the need of a Bounty so if you Wana do it blind then that Option will always be there and I would even Argue they should extend that that Feature to The Orb Bosses and Vault Guardians too just for Consistencies Sake....

Archived