Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Vile Discharge unaffected by Mods

--Q--Poeps

vor 22 Stunden schrieb XHADgaming:

The explosion can deal up to 30K damage and you are calling that useless?

And it not being affected by most mods is something that holds true for most other damage effects that come from mods so I don't think it is a bug.

30k might sound decent but if you ever tried it against steel-path enemies, you would see it removes practically nothing from their health-bar (armored or not).

It's just too weak by dozens of magnitudes, all those who tried the mod so far perceive it that way.

I would agree that 30k damage is basically nothing against "high-level" content. And by that I mean that a Steel Path Lancer at level 101 has an effective health pool of 335,000 hit points, so the mod is barely a tickle.

That said, I don't think it's bugged, just underwhelming.

I'll be honest, I was very disappointed by Vile Discharge. Adding an alt fire could have made Embolist a fun weapon to use for lower level content, but the AoE is pathetic, and the damage unimpressive. Add on to that that it isn't affected by mods, and you get an alt fire that is weaker than just continuing to primary fire the weapon. Very disappointing, hope they change it.

I have always loved this weapon but it's far less effective than many others. I was hopping this king of special mod can make it useful, but right now, it's worse, you lose a mod slot for noting much.
30k with full modding is too much, but an half modding (like napalm watch) is needed to have some utility. Or full modding with less base damage.

Archived