The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anybody Lucky As I?

Revel72

Just remembered that I got 50% less real money cost if you buy platinum thanks Warframe team and DE I used the chance to get platinum instantly. About 570 platinum but I have used to 480.

Now to quick side note when I bought the... Was it Uru syandana just like what one of the Yui's comics said. "That the physics are drunk" Well they are and it is just some times disgusting to look at. I do like the look but seeing the Syandana going crazy around my back and neck is just awkward as the new comment system on youtube (although I have already settled down with it)

Mainly this thread will be about how you others been lucky as I and get something like this. Also I would like to know what do you guys who has one of the syandanas think about the physics of them?

To conclude my feedback about syandanas I am seriously at point asking from myself "Should I use it? Yes. No. Yes. No. Man I can't decide" It is a beautiful cosmetic but physics are somewhat horribly done maybe... Well at least on my opinion.

Funny story that when I got that discount. I had waited for train about 5 hours and then I finally got home at maybe 06:15 PM and I opened the warframe and I got that I was just "Well some kind of worth from this day or did karma stroke on me with good way? Whatever I have to find my credit card quickly"