Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Full Feedback of my latest come back to Warframe

Silvertap

I already made my feedback on Angels of the Zariman (AZ), so i won't talk much about it, at this point i did almost everthing i need in game with a feel exceptions.

- I didn't upgraded all incarnos weapons, but i know where it is going, and truth to be told, i don't know how i feel about then, but it is good to heve another kind of toy i guess.

- I already Farmed and built Majority of Prime Frames and Weapon, except for Knell Prime, witch is older and hard to find groups to do it in LFG chat.

In general, since i don't play like i used to, with my friends, i might be a bit disconected with people in game, specially when same anoying things like people leaving survival and defense missions after 5min still happens a lot. Also, i really hope that the new update will help with this AOE "disaster", when only one player plays, or you have to fight hard to have the oportunity to. Maybe doing a more equally mob spaw for all players simultaneously is a solution, since now the game still randonly choose one player to receive all the mob spaws (although it changes the player from time to time, it isn't enought).

Some farming are a bit overboard for me, like Carmine Penta, Ambassador, or the parts for the AZ weapons. Luckly i can farm plat and buy it, but that always leaves a bad taste in my mouth, like i'm burning content, but the farm is too repetitive.

On AZ, cascade mission is kind of fun, but it is hard on single players, moving from one station to another is a problem, not impossible, but it is hard and a bit anoying if you wanna do in hope of farming the weapons pieces, since the mission can literaly fail fast.

New weapons are ok, but scourge prime was a dispointment, i was especting a ressurection for it. 

Garuda Prime new Talons are freaking good, maybe we could have bloodrush for other exalteds too?

I like how the game is trying make things hard with the new Eximus, my only complaint is that not even single target CC works on them, witch puts the weaker frames on a bad spot, maybe we could have a few skills that works the eximus. But i like it anyways.

About the plot and story: I think it was really confusing, New War messed a bit in there IMO, to much datails left out, it didn't look coerent... But i like doing it too, i even felt that was too short... 

------

This is my Feedback for DE, so White Knights chill, relax, i'm not skin for you to make a critic about my critic... If you feel like, do your own feedback...

Archived