Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Better indication for the console in Zariman missions and adding this feature to regular missions aswell.

iHaku

It's very frustrating to play public voidflood for C rotations, now that there's a nightwave for people to play voidflood 3 times, since they will just immidiatly leave after the first rotation.

In Zariman missions, it's possible to "self extract" by going to the green marker, into the lift/elevator and then holding X (or whatever your use key is) infront of the console to immediately end the mission for yourself.

However, there is a large number of people who instantly go afk uppon entering the lift and won't even read/react when i tell them to please use the console in the lift to extract. They are essentially wasting their own time, 60 seconds or so, to force me out of the mission with them having to restart.

this was not a problem before this week, as the few people that did actually play void missions were almost all aware that you can leave the missions yourself. However, this is not the case in the zariman.

Another note: why is it even possible to pull others out in the first place? I thought DE learned that it's best to have people extract themselves only once the timer ends (in endless missions), if they wait at the extraction zone. why are we back to implementing missions in a way that people who want to stay for more rotations are now at the mercy of others to be forced out?

It's like one step forward by implementing a way to self extract, two steps backwards by not highlighting it properly and forcing others out when not using it.

also: please add a console like that to the extraction spot where the orbiter is. Maybe make it unusuable if you're host (1) or add a timer to it in that case, so others dont have to go trough host migration all the time, but i dont see why this tech isnt just straight up being implemented into the rest of the game.

note: Yeah i could play solo, but not playing multiplayer in the multiplayer game makes it a whole lot less fun, and shouldnt be the solution to this problem.

I was just about to write the same. I've been forced out of void flood so many times today it is just frustrating. Just please make it like in survival where only those at the extraction point leave the mission and others can stay. It also happens in void armageddon and cascade but it happens more often in void flood.

Archived