Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Entering underwater in geyser tile set in Titania, Uranus causes endless spawn loop

(PSN)Stack77

As stated in the title, there is an underwater passage that you must enter to get to Tyl Regor. It is the tile set with a geyser that erupts every few seconds. There is an issue when you enter the water. 
There is a high possibility that after entering the water that you will be respawned back to the geyser entrance. This becomes an endless cycle of respawning every 10 seconds or so. Any squad members that have passed this point are fine unless they come back to the water where they exited the tunnel. If they do return, they are also caught in the ‘loop’.

This prevents other players from starting the boss fight. You have to die and wait for the mission to complete. Even if you try to die and respawn after the boss fight starts, you will respawn after a few seconds and it will be all the way back at the water entrance.

Note: This happens to both PS4 and PS5 players. 

Happens on PC too.   Every time I experienced this, it's because there was high ping to the host player.

I bypassed it by going and staying in operator mode to the end of the mission. The bug doesn't happen when in operator mode.
If it's the Tyl Regor mission, after his entrance animation is done, I then recall my frame to his room and this seems to fix it.

If the player hasn't finished Second Dream quest yet, they're out of luck I'm afraid unless somebody else has an alternate solution to bypass this bug.

4 hours ago, MystMan said:

I bypassed it by going and staying in operator mode to the end of the mission. The bug doesn't happen when in operator mode.
If it's the Tyl Regor mission, after his entrance animation is done, I then recall my frame to his room and this seems to fix it. 

We have tried the operator method after swimming but the moment you switch back to warframe mode, you are still respawned. We have had them die and respawn after the mission was complete and extracted them via extraction timer. 

Archived