Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Slash dash update randomly procs on regular melee

vixenpixel

After using the sepfahn and the balla (didn't test on any other melee yet), I've found this same bug/feature where sometimes, seemingly randomly, when I'm meleeing, my character dashes forward on the next hit, targetting an enemy in the reticule with what looks like a slash dash. O.O

This happens regardless if it's forward combo or normal (stand-still) combo. It happens very irregularly but sometimes three or more times in a row, thus making it feel like I am zipping around the battlefield with my dagger. Didn't test it on block combo.

A little update about this. It seems to happen randomly also on standing block combos with weapons. I was playing with the ninkondi prime (animation is amazing on this weapon) and suddenly would start zipping around. It feels like the heavy attack forward teleportation you can get with certain mods. I don't mind that it seems to be a feature now but I don't much like that it's not under my control. If I could point and dash forward to next enemy it is a fun and cool thing to me but when it happens just sometimes seemingly randomly, it breaks the flow for me.

Archived