The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting This Trading Business Outta The Way~

Eyeless

Alright Ladies, Gents, there's only two mods I currently want/need on my list, and they're both rare as hell, and I'm uncertain what anyone would want for them that's reasonable.

The two mods in question are:

Primed Chamber

Blaze

I have quite a few rare things but just know I'm not fresh on duplicates.

I beleive the trade system will be 1 for 1.  so people couldnt say, give you blaze for 2 of any of your mods.  The trade also must be of the same rarity.  So expect it to get hairy.

If it's 1 for 1, you can still ask for 10 different mods for something, just trade them for that one mod and 9 useless mods, as long as you have high enough mastery to do so many trades in one day.

I hope it isn't 1 for 1 though, because I bet people will trade the rarest mods for more than one mod anyway and using the above method opens a way for scammers.

Aye, which is why I made this thread now, I am sitting on-top of quite a few rares I barely use. If anyone out there is actually willing to trade either of those two, post here or PM me for proof and details, I'm certain we can work something out.

Aye, which is why I made this thread now, I am sitting on-top of quite a few rares I barely use. If anyone out there is actually willing to trade either of those two, post here or PM me for proof and details, I'm certain we can work something out.

Do you have quick thinking?

Don't bother trying to get Primed Chamber, there's probably around 150ish people with that mod in a game with 4 million accounts.

Do you have quick thinking?

Don't bother trying to get Primed Chamber, there's probably around 150ish people with that mod in a game with 4 million accounts.

I do have Quick Thinking, but only one copy, and unfortunately if it is what you were seeking to trade, I plan on keeping it.

*EDIT* Scratch that, I DO have one spare, but until more offers are on the table, I'll be cautious about letting it go.

Edited by Hastur609

There's not a single mod in the game I'd trade Primed Chamber for and since its so rare I doubt even people who don't care for it will be willing to give it up for little in return.

I'd probably trade it for millions of credits and thousands of cores or something along those lines, if someone wanted it that bad but thats not possible, nor will it most likely be.

So, good luck.

Congrats, now please refrain from cluttering this thread.

I do have Quick Thinking, but only one copy, and unfortunately if it is what you were seeking to trade, I plan on keeping it.

*EDIT* Scratch that, I DO have one spare, but until more offers are on the table, I'll be cautious about letting it go.

I do have Blaze that I can give perhaps. My only blaze at that. Do you have any other mods you could want so I don't have to let go of my blaze?

Edited by Tormound