Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Operator transfer glich

thedeath44

So i played steel path mission on deimos survival with 2 friends and i just got myself [Magus Lockdown] and i spammed switching with operator and void slinging a lot to try it. (idk if that helps but i played with ash prime and i used my invis almost all the time) So after some time doing that my warframe suddenly just froze in one place and i could only move it in one axis (no left and right), i couldnt use abilities, i couldnt go in operator mode, i couldnt shoot nor with primary, nor with secondary, nor with melee. I could jump but no animations were playing. After i fell in a water pool and my position reseted the warframe had only the jumping animation and was slightly tilded on the left - still not able to go left or right, but this time i could also bulletjump. I had to die and one of my friends to revive me to fix the bug. But 10 seconds later after dashing with operator a few more times it happened again.

Can somebody tell me why exactly did this happen or if anybody has encountered something simular because i know that DE has changed some things on going in and out with operator to be quicked.

It happened to me 6 or 7 times since the Veilbreaker update, though in the last one I was moving right, not forward. Idk how it happens too, but it happens after I use either parkour or ground slam and transference, and always when I'm not a host.

You ignore all damage except bullets and melee(still ignores damage from status effects) and after some time game considers you afk so you can't pick up stuff.

Archived