Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This needs to go ASAP

Modern-Ninja

DE.png

This is terrible buff, and it's needs to go, because there are so many builds in the game that requires negative effect to abilities, and this ruins it.

And this one can ruin long endurance relic runs..

EDIT: I thought this was a new change, but as people mentioned below it's not, but I still disagree with this buff, because it messes with our warframe builds.

12 minutes ago, Dark_Skies_Arcadia said:

It's always been there and they are random

I've never seen it, and I went on youtube to check on some videos, but it's not there. 

what does the indicator look like?

12 minutes ago, Dark_Skies_Arcadia said:

It literally can only make you stronger.

it doesn't always.

examples: speed nova, and low range stealth banshee..

3 minutes ago, Modern-Ninja said:

I've never seen it, and I went on youtube to check on some videos, but it's not there. 

what does the indicator look like?

The pop-up notification is new, the random buffs from cracking a relic have always been there.

Previously, the only indication was a "corrupted" effect that was applied to whatever got affected by the buff -- you can kind of see it in your screenshot on Titania's body. If you had received a weapon buff from the relic, your weapon would have the effect.

FROM WARFRAME WIKI, You are welcome.

Upon opening the Relic, the player will also receive a buff to one of their equipped gear which gets corrupted for an amount of time based on the tier of the Void Fissure (time = 30sec × tier). The buffed gear will emit lightning bolts and gets a corrupted texture effect.

Archived