The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greetings From The Station Of Play!

(PSN)FraytaCentariHM

Hello fellow Play Stationed Tenno, and PC Tenno Veterans!

I am Frayta, new to Warframe due it it previously being unavailable to me due to OS reasons. Having played the game for a little while now, I can safely say it is a gem, and welcome space taken up on my new consoles Hard drive. I am excited for the eventual Cross-Play and await to play this game with Steam friends.

I had chosen Loki- and up until today was going solo, because I needed to switch my DMZ hosting to the new console- since it defaults as NAT 3.

I welcome any tips from other Loki Frames, or just players in general. Looking forward to having a lot of fun with you fellow Tenno. =)

Edited by (PS4)FraytaCentariHM

Switch Teleport everything! Mostly AI, so you can confuse the S#&$ out of it while it tries to comprehend what happened. Don't really recommend casting it on Toxic Ancients though.

Also, sprint/stamina mods. Loki's stupid fast, and if you pal around with a Volt, you can run around like you're hopped up on PCP.

Finally, Decoy. Cast it, things run at it. Mow them down with whatever.

Welcome to Warframe. Glad you can finally play with us. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Loki is a warframe that is good for some, and bad for others. My ultimate suggestion. Hunt down mods that modify your abilites, and energy output. Outside of that goodluck!

Best advice I can give is don't spend your starter platinum on revives or mod packs.

Your best bet is either hold onto the starter platinum until you decide to buy some yourself, or buy warframe/inventory slots with it. Revives refresh once a day, so buying them is pointless, and mod packs are just a waste since once you move away from being "fresh" you'll be able to get them by the truckloads.

Edited by DavidSPD

Welcome to the master race bud, dont spend your platnium on anything but slots for now. Catalysts, weapons, and even warframes can be earned to through play (except catalysts and reactors, they are earned through alerts). Now as a general tip for playing loki use his skills to you advantage such as decoy to lure your enemies in, invisibility to catch them off guard or get out of a bad situation, switch teleport to get around areas faster or out of a nasty mosh pit, and lastly radial disarm to turn enemy heavy units such as the napalm, mahinegunner, and missile unit into a less harmful melee unit.

Edit- Gonna add one last tidbit loki is only as good as the user so his skill relies on you being able to manipulate the environment to use your favor. So good luck and welcome to warframe fellow tenno, may you relish in corpus greedy milk and kill many in the name of your cause.

Edited by Ditsydoo

Hey. welcome to the game!

Hello fellow Play Stationed Tenno, and PC Tenno Veterans!

I am Frayta, new to Warframe due it it previously being unavailable to me due to OS reasons. Having played the game for a little while now, I can safely say it is a gem, and welcome space taken up on my new consoles Hard drive. I am excited for the eventual Cross-Play and await to play this game with Steam friends.

I had chosen Loki- and up until today was going solo, because I needed to switch my DMZ hosting to the new console- since it defaults as NAT 3.

I welcome any tips from other Loki Frames, or just players in general. Looking forward to having a lot of fun with you fellow Tenno. =)

Invisibility. This is your general go to button for a Loki until you get him heavily modded and you can start doing cooler things like Radial Disarming cheaply over wide areas. 

Loki can be used in many ways, like to go faster, you can use a decoy and switch teleport with it, you can rez an ally that way by being invisble when you teleport with your decoy to lure them out of the way of your friend while going quickly to their rescue. I personally go for range, duration and efficiency of the powers to make loki quick, distracting, stealthy and powerful since loki does 50% more crit chance on melee while invisible and hismelee dmg is stronger as well in invisibility. by making invisibility longer, you can do more dmg with melee while not caring if someone sees you. Making the decoy duration greater than usual makes yourself useful to distract for a better length of time. range for switch teleport to make yourself being able to teleport for a greater range. Here another combo of loki you can use. make a decoy near you, teleport to your ally surrounded, and teleport with your decoy. (better efficacity while invisible to make sure they do not kill you while YOU will be surrounded)

Welcome to the family. (Avenged Sevenfold)

Loki can be used in many ways, like to go faster, you can use a decoy and switch teleport with it, you can rez an ally that way by being invisble when you teleport with your decoy to lure them out of the way of your friend while going quickly to their rescue. I personally go for range, duration and efficiency of the powers to make loki quick, distracting, stealthy and powerful since loki does 50% more crit chance on melee while invisible and hismelee dmg is stronger as well in invisibility. by making invisibility longer, you can do more dmg with melee while not caring if someone sees you. Making the decoy duration greater than usual makes yourself useful to distract for a better length of time. range for switch teleport to make yourself being able to teleport for a greater range. Here another combo of loki you can use. make a decoy near you, teleport to your ally surrounded, and teleport with your decoy. (better efficacity while invisible to make sure they do not kill you while YOU will be surrounded)

This is brilliant!  Kinda makes me glad now I picked Loki, although conventional wisdom said it was an unwise choice for a n00b like m'self.  There may be hope for me yet!  Thanks!

And welcome, OP!  Just started playing on the PS4 also.  While I've never been traditionally into shooters, this one had me intrigued. So far, enjoying it quite a bit.