Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is the difference between research and fabricate in clan dry dock

Bluedragon66

Question

OK, I am a fairly new player who began playing less than a month ago. In the process, I am building my own clan and have already built the dry dock. However I have a question to ask.  For example in the research section of the railjack, I have already completed researching APOC MK 1. After the research, I notice that there is a second option called fabricate in the bottom right hand side of the screen. My question is, what does it do exactly? Is it worthwhile to start fabricating APOC MK 1, or leave it as it is?

The second question, is, if I have chosen fabrication for APOC MK 1, will there be a 3rd option or is the fabrication process the last?

Please advise. Thank you.

2 answers to this question

In the long run, you'll end up repairing and using RJ guns you find in the missions as opposed to the ones you get in the drydock. But you need something to start out with. If you have plenty of extra resources (and time), you may wish to just keep researching until you can build the best Apoc from the drydock and then head out with that. Then repair guns salvaged in missions that are upgrades from there.

Archived