Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

operator loot bug

tech-boy

i run into this bug wind i was do some farming in  zariman void cascade mission and did around 42 of thing and 12 full around so enemy get high then i left i did however in my operator witch casue me to lost all stuff i pick up in my frame from the mission witch mean all farm i did was basic for nothing why do this bug keep pop back up also i was the host i think

uhmm, it's really hard to understand what you wrote...

so did you had any host migration or a 'network not responding' problem that kicked you back to your ship (or into chrysalith)? what does your operator had to do with getting no rewards? i get that there are tons of bug in the zariman missions and on top of that with the operator bugging out more often than not (thanks DE for those unwanted changes btw...) but at least extraction should have beed able at this point (as long as you still could move to the exit) - when i interpret your post correct, if wasn't a bounty but a 'normal' mission so there is no mission fail involved at this point.

though to make a long story short: DE fix the damn zariman missions and the operator related (or more likely the animation form the switch again) already.

Archived