Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Break Narmer camera/hacking section has bugged controls.

(NSW)HedEmpTy

This bug has me stuck on the literal first obstacle, hacking the panel to open a camera view and turn off the energy barrier blocking the door. During the hacking segment, the button for "interact" (to disable the energy wall) and the input to exit the camera view are the same thing, so when I try to interact it just exits the camera-hacking mode instead.

(This is like the nonsense with the controls in Veilbreaker's intro quest all over again.)

DE, let people play with non-default controls. (*why* wasn't that tested for??? It's baffling right from square one because testing for non-default controls sounds really obvious, but even more baffling after the intro quest broke if you used re-bound controls. You'd think DE would have learned from that one...)

Currently running version: Veilbreaker Hotfix 4 (kind of moot info since Switch doesn't let you run un-updated)

• Like 1

same problem again with not being able to use custom controls, "press "A" to interact but oh wait also press "A" to exit"  come on kahl make up your mind. hotfix 2 was literally fixing this same issue with a different mission. did they forget to check the rest of the content?

Edited by (NSW)KinkakuTenno
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...

This issue has not been solved in 2023, still having the same issues.

The button to interact in Veilbreaker mission cameras is apparently the same button to leave the cameras, the A button. so actions that require chained in-camera actions are simply not possible. It has been almost a year and the issue is still present. It's most of the reason I've put off these missions for so long. 

Edited by (NSW)Memeguy8
  • Like 1