Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator Ephemera Bug

(PSN)xSAVAGEMAESTROx

Operator Ephemera is not working for me either; though my friend had issues with their Operator's Sigil and mine was only showing one color leaving the other default but looking at her as I type this her Sigil is normal again and my Clan Emblem restored as it too disappeared when I believe Veilbreaker first dropped.

• 1 month later...

Thank you to DE for fixing the Ephemera energy color issues but still my Drifter has cross-eyes. I use the 008 face primarily with 007 secondary; set blend to 0.44. If viewing her in Features edit, her left eye (our right as we look at her) turns to her right. Viewing her on the main Somnatic Link menu to choose her loadout and Focus both eyes focus on her nose. Choosing her Amp, even though my Operator can freely customise them; Drifter only shows the Sirocco Amp display and finally when looking at her in the Orbiter, both eyes seem to focus to just above her nose and slightly cross- my Operator has none of these issues and uses different secondary giving her an asian sort of face but the Drifter doesn't even look like her and she was more African before I got to editing her despite having similar settings.... very strange stuff

Archived