The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Drifter Camp Forest Lighting Issue

Haunted_Hunter

This bug is entirely unnoticeable unless you know what you're looking for.

This is something that's been bugging me for a little while, primarily because one of the items affected by this I currently use as a display stand.

The lighting in the drifter camp is inconsistent, the few items effected by this inconsistency are: Argon Pegmatite Decoration, Argon Crystal Decoration, Kahl's Camp Flag, any Sigil without glow.

All of these items become pitch black unless exposed to Direct Sun/MoonLight or other separate light sources, with the exception of sigils, sigils stay pitch black unless in contact with a separate light source, examples of separate light sources being: the Campfire, Glowing Plants next to Orbiter, Glowing Blue Cave MossThe Orbiter Itself.

I could be wrong about Kahl's camp flag and the reds could just be really really dark, but everything else is effected.  Screenshots for visual.unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

(EDIT: Turns out Kahl's Camp Flag just isn't affected at all by the sun rays, I'm not sure why this is but it stands out.)

Archived