Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forcing void storms with an item.

ADDgamer45

Ummm, while this sound simple in theory I suspect it's a helluva lot harder than you think it is as this seems to be generated by the missions & rewards server and not something that could be changed on the fly.  I suspect it's much the same reason why we can't change a config of a weapon or a warframe while we're in the mission.  

And thinking about allowing someone to change a mission type on insertion and later extraction -- can you imagine the insanity and chaos that would create with the current player base that logs in and plays?!  Not sure if you were here during Tennocon and DE showing off Duviri to the player base...  they couldn't keep that stable.  What makes you think they'd allow something like this to happen?

5 hours ago, MBaldelli said:

Ummm, while this sound simple in theory I suspect it's a helluva lot harder than you think it is as this seems to be generated by the missions & rewards server and not something that could be changed on the fly.  I suspect it's much the same reason why we can't change a config of a weapon or a warframe while we're in the mission.  

And thinking about allowing someone to change a mission type on insertion and later extraction -- can you imagine the insanity and chaos that would create with the current player base that logs in and plays?!  Not sure if you were here during Tennocon and DE showing off Duviri to the player base...  they couldn't keep that stable.  What makes you think they'd allow something like this to happen?

It's just a random suggestion. If it's too complicated then yeah. But might as well put it out there.

to be honest: its probably not very difficult. voidstorm is more than likely just an area modifier. just equipt an item to your gearwheel that adds that attribute to the next RJ mission you're entering.

not that i know what kind of spaghetti code they're running serverside, but its likely a simple thing to add.

Archived