Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Artbook(s)?

(XBOX)BigBlueBasard

I'm not sure if DE has gotten inquiries about this before or not, but...

I am REALLY hoping they are planning to release an artbook (or several artbooks over the course of time since the game is still being updated) for Warframe.
Some folks and I were imagining maybe a single artbook would contain 2-3 expansions at a time or something like that, depending on how much went into said expansions.

They've done so much work and I can't even begin to fathom the amount of concept/design work that has gone into all the currently existing content PLUS what's about to come next (*coughs* DUVIRI)

I know so many people who would love to have these, myself included. It would be a goldmine of content to sift through for potentially hours, and I would be lying if I said I wasn't desperate for something like this. 

1 minute ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

You can always get the warframe comics.  Although they are not the best I have read, they are decent.

Warframe #5

I could, but I'd also like to see the stuff that went into previous expansions, even the stuff for the original warframes/weapons/enemies. It's cool seeing what something looked like before it's final design was solidified 

Archived