Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mercury Junction is bugged

(PSN)Black_Seraphim5

Hey *waves* Ok so I'm starting a Mission where I had to clear a pathway thru Venus to get to the Mercury junction. Did that, and I did all requirements to get to Mercury planet. Well I try to to Mars thru Junction and its still saying that I need to clear a pathway thru Venus to Mercury. And I've reset the game checked for updates with no luck. I'll take a break on Warframe for abit and still check back on the Forms for any news. Hope you all are doing well and hope to hear good news at any earliest convince. Thank you.Bom Dia Hello GIF

51 minutes ago, (PSN)Black_Seraphim5 said:

Hey *waves* Ok so I'm starting a Mission where I had to clear a pathway thru Venus to get to the Mercury junction. Did that, and I did all requirements to get to Mercury planet. Well I try to to Mars thru Junction and its still saying that I need to clear a pathway thru Venus to Mercury. And I've reset the game checked for updates with no luck. I'll take a break on Warframe for abit and still check back on the Forms for any news. Hope you all are doing well and hope to hear good news at any earliest convince. Thank you.Bom Dia Hello GIF

The Mars Junction (i.e. from Earth to Mars) also requires the following:

Complete Quest: Once Awake

Defeat 150 Frontier Grineer enemies on Earth

Collect 500 Rubedo in missions

Complete Suisei on Mercury

Are you sure you've also done the rest?

11 hours ago, (PSN)iuvenilis said:

The Mars Junction (i.e. from Earth to Mars) also requires the following:

Complete Quest: Once Awake

Defeat 150 Frontier Grineer enemies on Earth

Collect 500 Rubedo in missions

Complete Suisei on Mercury

Are you sure you've also done the rest?

Indeed I have, I went straight to Mercury junction after completing missions on Earth an Venus so far. I'm not doing Vox Solaris yet till I level out my mods though.

If you can provide screen shots it might help.  Screenshots of your Earth map, hovering over the junction so we can see the challenges, and also Venus and Mercury maps would all be helpful.

Also, have you cleared a path to the Mars Junction?  I believe you have to do a bounty on the Plains of Eidolon in order to get to the junction.

9 minutes ago, (XBOX)R3d P01nt said:

If you can provide screen shots it might help.  Screenshots of your Earth map, hovering over the junction so we can see the challenges, and also Venus and Mercury maps would all be helpful.

Also, have you cleared a path to the Mars Junction?  I believe you have to do a bounty on the Plains of Eidolon in order to get to the junction.

Yes Sir, I have. Even finished Eidolon prove’ing grounds. 

• 2 months later...

Yo, I'm new here to the community. I'm having the same issues on my game for Xbox and I've completed damn near everything on Venus. I've completed everything on Mercury, and it's still not letting me do the Mars junction. After beating the Mercury junction when I go to leave it bugs out and doesn't register me completing it even though I've completed it. Please help. 

Archived