Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Plains: Drone missions wildly difficult now?

Drex83

I wish I had a better explanation as to why, but all I can do is give a generic explanation here and I hope someone takes a look at it before this becomes an even bigger thorn in everyone's side to finishing bounties.

This week, I noticed nightwave wanted the 5 different Cetus bounties as ya doooo see come up regularly. I went to do these and I usually start going from the lowest to higher ones. I am fully capable of handling these on my own, though steel path would be far less than desirable to bother with alone. So imagine my surprise when I do the lowest level one, multiple times back to back and get completely crushed because the drone keeps dying like it's made of paper. I don't know if the armor or hp values got screwed up, or maybe it's the new eximus units and their hp needs tweaked (probably the real reason right here) but I cannot stress enough that these things are dying like they're made of paper, and people shouldn't need to like... Take trinity (or honestly, any specific frame on something so wildly mundane) in here to make those survive lol.

Wanted to add to this, doing some higher level ones now and surprisingly, not much of a problem here, more eximus pops, and a thumper chasing it and I did fine. Maybe it's something with eximus units being too wild vs. the drones in the low level ones? Kind of like the opposite of the issue we used to have with excavators for the longest time

Archived